Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

18 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Yeah makes Sense- I frequently hold up the same extent at work but don’t have oportunity to measure so an probably holding more than. I realise!!

Going to do another check this afternoon. Will hold until the point that I would normally pee and then I will measure.  

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Ok! I am bursting already! 

Haha that’ll be all that water and coffee you drank this morning still making its way though.  

I have just drunk 800ml water and am having a cup of tea, just to get my bladder ‘full’ then I can measure.  Curious to know exactly what I normally pee. I know when I very first started on this site I once measured an 800ml pee and was surprised at how much was in there considering I wasn’t desperate so even before I started regular holds i was above average. 

5 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Haha that’ll be all that water and coffee you drank this morning still making its way though.  

I have just drunk 800ml water and am having a cup of tea, just to get my bladder ‘full’ then I can measure.  Curious to know exactly what I normally pee. I know when I very first started on this site I once measured an 800ml pee and was surprised at how much was in there considering I wasn’t desperate so even before I started regular holds i was above average. 

Yeah I guess so? Hehe

looking forward to seeing your vid! 🙂🙂

2 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Simply couldn’t hold any longer and carry on doing what I need to do- lol

disappointingly gly only 1 litre measured ☹️

That’s not bad! I find it difficult doing physical tasks with more than 1 litre in my bladder. Sometimes it just gets in the way!

I’m  filling up again now but as I say will stop and measure when I get to my normal pee stage. 

7 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

How you doing?

I have reached the point where I constantly notice my bladder ie I could pee if I wanted to. My best guess is that I am holding about half of my normal pee. 

1 minute ago, BladderLad said:

Cool, am about the same already hehe 

Hehe 🙂

I am just starting to feel ‘full’ now. I would probably say “I would like to pee now but it’s no problem to hold it for longer”, and on a normal day I would not pee now, I would carry on with what I was doing. 
I’m tempted to feel how much is in my bladder but I think that would be cheating in terms of the end goal of measuring a ‘normal’ pee. 

2 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Hehe 🙂

I am just starting to feel ‘full’ now. I would probably say “I would like to pee now but it’s no problem to hold it for longer”, and on a normal day I would not pee now, I would carry on with what I was doing. 
I’m tempted to feel how much is in my bladder but I think that would be cheating in terms of the end goal of measuring a ‘normal’ pee. 

I guess so? Am intrigued by whether you look swollen yet tho?

1 minute ago, BladderLad said:

Cool- bursting again! 

Hehe you going for max hold this time?

so my phone call was quite long and I filled up quite a bit while I was on the call as a result I am looking a little bit swollen now.

I am almost at the point that I would normally pee.

walking around is a bit uncomfortable in my belt but sitting is fine  

Just before I go I will feel my bladder see if I can guess the amount. 

531A623E-6AD3-479C-BAF5-F6FB39351C92.jpeg

Just now, CenturyChild said:

so my phone call was quite long and I filled up quite a bit while I was on the call as a result I am looking a little bit swollen now.

Cool, trying to hold but difficult whilst cleaning the toilet haha!

how about a vid this time? 😏

18 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Just pissed another litre as I was close to leaking!!

3 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Just pissed another litre as I was close to leaking!!

Awesome! 

I just measured my pee after checking my bladder and it just just over 1 litre.  So that’s my normal daily pee. 

I just had another drink and I might try to measure the next step down on the scale. 

i now know

1435ml - max ever

1350 - 1400 - normal max doing a hold

1200 ml -  Max while doing normal stuff, no squiring etc

1000 ml - normal pee

What shall I measure next?

Here is my last measurement

39E9F90A-9D10-4B4B-A845-25DD8538EA1D.thumb.jpeg.fdd7443bc9f8a14e3d2112ebfa1572f6.jpeg

and here I am empty after my last pee:

CA09CB09-CF03-4B16-B06D-24462A072499.thumb.jpeg.dcce6687b3fbb03fe1e417114d124048.jpeg

4 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Awesome! 

I just measured my pee after checking my bladder and it just just over 1 litre.  So that’s my normal daily pee. 

I just had another drink and I might try to measure the next step down on the scale. 

i now know

1435ml - max ever

1350 - 1400 - normal max doing a hold

1200 ml -  Max while doing normal stuff, no squiring etc

1000 ml - normal pee

What shall I measure next?

Here is my last measurement

39E9F90A-9D10-4B4B-A845-25DD8538EA1D.thumb.jpeg.fdd7443bc9f8a14e3d2112ebfa1572f6.jpeg

and here I am empty after my last pee:

CA09CB09-CF03-4B16-B06D-24462A072499.thumb.jpeg.dcce6687b3fbb03fe1e417114d124048.jpeg

Lol well think you have covered every possible measurement! Think you can get past 1435 mls tho?  What makes you stop at that point? I know you have amazing control! I once got to 1500 in the summer but never achieved it since having said that!!? 

3 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Lol well think you have covered every possible measurement! Think you can get past 1435 mls tho?  What makes you stop at that point? I know you have amazing control! I once got to 1500 in the summer but never achieved it since having said that!!? 

I genuinely don’t think so.  I was in so much pain and I have only come anywhere close (over 1400) twice since. 

Now back up to the first point at which I would consider peeing, and my bladder is just starting to show.  I will measure this at some point but for now I am going to continue until I get the feeling of “I want to pee now but I could hold it if need to”

887E096B-D516-496C-9E1A-DCAD3827B958.jpeg

Ok I am not at the point that I want to pee but could very comfortably hold for longer. I would not normally pee at this point. A bit of a bulge starting but not firm, my bladder is up to my belly button but it soft and squishy to feel. I estimate 750 ml. 

4FEB9064-A44F-4DCE-93FB-5CD166E020B9.jpeg

B518A002-7665-4F26-9602-2120868225E4.jpeg

Actual measurement was 800ml, not a bad guess.  
Has been a fascinating day playing with my bladder capacity. Next time I am home alone will try to figure out measurement for the first point at which I would pee, and the first point at which I can feel pee in bladder. 

C01E2B63-D31F-4CEF-AC7D-6E3D91A71C5C.jpeg