Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Camilla said:

haven't peed in almost eight hours, really starting to squirm since i started drinking - DM me if you like!

So how much longer did you make it and how did it end?

Going to try something different today. I’m a huge fan of rapid desperation, feeling my bladder swell up quickly. Today I’m going to try and expand it more slowly by drinking a steady amount. Last time I tried this I drank 400 ml per hour and hit 4h18mins. This time I am going to try 300 ml per hour and see if I can hit 5 hours. I want to get used to being fuller for longer, spending more time with a super bulge. 

Hopefully unsurprisingly I made it through the first hour. I can notice some liquid in my bladder now but no so much that I would say I want to pee.  Hopefully it will keep filling slowly over the next 4 hours 🙂

Guest swe11up
27 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

1.5 hours gone and starting to fill up now. 2/10 for now but I can feel my bladder filling slowly. A little too quickly maybe. 

Would love to keep you company and help if I could, but I've got visitors coming within the next hour 🙄 I'll be thinking of you though, so keep holding on man!

1 minute ago, swe11up said:

Would love to keep you company and help if I could, but I've got visitors coming within the next hour 🙄 I'll be thinking of you though, so keep holding on man!

Damn! Check on me if you can then 🙂

just entering the third hour and I have definitely got the feeling that I could pee now if I wanted to.  A quick feel of my bladder tells me there is 4-500ml in there so it is swelling nicely

2.5 hours, half way and my bladder is little under half full and starting to show.  Feels nice carrying a comfortably full amount of liquid.  Really looking forward to it starting to get over full and stretched and seeing if I can push through those feeling more slowly than I am used to. 

13385CD5-8BC8-4D5D-A775-E5216024CC04.jpeg

456A3311-1E33-4F8E-8753-029C620A240A.jpeg

00B91006-CC11-40C2-83AB-3E1DDBF89E52.jpeg

20 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

2.5 hours, half way and my bladder is little under half full and starting to show.  Feels nice carrying a comfortably full amount of liquid.  Really looking forward to it starting to get over full and stretched and seeing if I can push through those feeling more slowly than I am used to. 

13385CD5-8BC8-4D5D-A775-E5216024CC04.jpeg

456A3311-1E33-4F8E-8753-029C620A240A.jpeg

00B91006-CC11-40C2-83AB-3E1DDBF89E52.jpeg

Wow, it looks super bloated! I can't believe it's only half full😱. I'll certainly stay arround to see how much you manage to hold. 

6 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Wow, it looks super bloated! I can't believe it's only half full😱. I'll certainly stay arround to see how much you manage to hold. 

Thanks! I’m aiming for 5 hours drinking slowly and steadily. I’ve just hit 3 hours and now starting to feel full and feel the stretch. My belt is starting to get tight. Think the next hour will be OK but think the last hour will be difficult! 

0398CFC0-16E7-448B-A0E8-790B5A717880.jpeg

3 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Thanks! I’m aiming for 5 hours drinking slowly and steadily. I’ve just hit 3 hours and now starting to feel full and feel the stretch. My belt is starting to get tight. Think the next hour will be OK but think the last hour will be difficult! 

0398CFC0-16E7-448B-A0E8-790B5A717880.jpeg

I can see that! I guess you'll have to lose the belt soon. What are your plans after the 5h are over? Wetting, measuring, going to the toilet, keep trying to hold...? 

3 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

I can see that! I guess you'll have to lose the belt soon. What are your plans after the 5h are over? Wetting, measuring, going to the toilet, keep trying to hold...? 

Belt and top button have now gone to make room for more expansion 🙂 After 5 hours I will keep drinking steadily and holding until I can hold no more and then I will measure 

726376B4-8FD3-45B7-BA7A-D25D471662C0.jpeg

(That’s if I get past 5 hours, haha, I am fairly full right now!)

Nicely swollen after 3.5 hours. On a normal day when I wasn’t doing a hold this is about when I would pee as I am now in the ‘full and overstretches’ stage of the hold. 
I have drunk 1150ml and it feels like most of that is now in my bladder.  
Starting to struggle a little bit which I what I am expecting as I am trying to stretch my bladder more slowly so I am holding more for longer than I am used to. 

74D17841-DC6B-4728-B69E-C2C6890E4B1F.jpeg

F8C9BB3F-654E-48C1-81E8-2BB41A2987F9.jpeg

Wow my kidneys have picked up in the last 20 minutes sending a flood of liquid into my bladder it’s swollen considerably such that it feels pretty much full. Still holding for now!

62EB60F6-0A19-463E-B3AD-63E4034E7528.jpeg

85A0229C-AB4F-48E8-AFDD-F60443AC1BD8.jpeg

1E5851BB-CB64-4FD5-A071-C6FDCB831699.jpeg