Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

21 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Yes, but I didn't drink much before bed, so it's just 5/10 or so...

Any chance you could make it until evening?  If you don't, whenever you go to the toilet, you shouldn't empty your bladder completely, just release enough to be able to keep holding - and drink liquid afterwards to replenish what you let out.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Apertado said:

Any chance you could make it until evening?  If you don't, whenever you go to the toilet, you shouldn't empty your bladder completely, just release enough to be able to keep holding - and drink liquid afterwards to replenish what you let out.

Hmmm. I've started filling up pretty quickly, so I'm not sure about evening... What time in the evening are we talking?

Guest insomea
2 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

It's the end of a long day. About 12.30am. I've been for an evening walk and I'll be going to bed soon. I'm pretty full, probably an 8/10. Tempted to leak a little? No chance of having a shower as everyone is asleep so a flood would be a mistake.

How about you let out 2-3 second out and the rest till morning?

Guest insomea

Have you ever completely wet yourself because you literally couldn't wait any longer? For some, going to sleep full means walking up to a wet bed. For others, it means walking up to a fullness they didn't know they were capable of 🙂 

3 minutes ago, insomea said:

Have you ever completely wet yourself because you literally couldn't wait any longer? For some, going to sleep full means walking up to a wet bed. For others, it means walking up to a fullness they didn't know they were capable of 🙂 

I think I've only had that experience of a complete wetting because I couldn't wait any longer, which was on this post about 30-40 pages ago. On the question of going to sleep full, I haven't been game to try. I think my body would wake me up with the fullness sensation but can't be sure without trying? What about you?

Guest insomea
6 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Second spurt. I should stop but it feels so good ...

OK, the third spurt was the longest and last. Can't risk a bigger mess.

So you got up and just peed before bed?

On the road today for an 8 hour road trip.  No one else is in the car.  I’ve had my large coffee and a bottle of water after 1 hour in.  I was absolutely bursting and needed to find somewhere in the middle of nowhere. I managed to find a Walmart 20 minutes down the interstate.  Flew into the lot and then you gotta get out, hope not to leak, and then walk in like ‘it’s all cool’, I’m not dying here... 

I did make it to the urinal, but barely.  I do want to try on one of the pull ups that I brought, since it is new and you don’t know until you try, right?

updates to follow, feel free to say hello.

We'll into my trip as well, put on my last pull up before I left, got to my first stop, an hour and a half in, and had to go, so I let some controlled spurts out and it leaked into my boxer briefs, FML, no change of clothes.  Had to hang on till I got to my second stop, another hour later, to buy some new diapers and a travel deodorant to mask any smell.  Got a good diaper on now, already leaking in it, heading in to my 3 hour exam, should be all good .