Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I usually go to sleep around 10pm but I’m my time zone it’s currently really really late.

Update; I let myself drip a little on my sheets to let my body know it was okay. I had trouble sleeping because my bladder was so full. What ended up happening was while I was in that state where I was so close to being properly asleep, by bladder subconsciously relaxed and let out a really really big pee. It was pooled around my legs and it soaked the jumper I was wearing. By the time I ‘woke up’ I had stopped myself, however I wasn’t very in control and I ended up accidentally peeing more. I didn’t think I had that much left but I ended up having to shift my legs to make sure my pee didn’t drop off of my bed to the floor. By the time I had that under control I just about fell asleep, but not quite. It started going cold, and then all of a sudden I had a stabbing type feeling in my bladder which meant I still had more left in me so I let that out. It actually dripped a bit on the floor oops. Anyways, my bladder is still leaking so I’m just sitting on my wet sheets, and when it becomes more controlled, I’ll take them off, then hopefully manage a couple hours of sleep.

I’ll probably be back online in 7 ish hours if anyone wants to do some challenges 😉 

Just now, Sammy Raeh said:

Well guess it depends on how far you are, right? Where are you heading to after all.

For a date. I’m supposed to reach in another 15 minutes. I’ll have to pee before I meet her. 

Well you gotta keep on holding don't you. I'm sure you can manage that.

Trying to. Jiggling my legs, have to wee so bad 

Well hopefully traffic clears then, fifteen minutes ain't too bad now. :3

Even 15 seconds is bad. I’m on the verge of pissing my pants. And running off to find a toilet isn’t going to be easy

If I relax my pee muscles, I would just flood my pants, I’m that desperate. I’m trying not to let go

Well, you're not wetting yourself yet are you?

I lost a little squirt in my pants now. Don’t want to meet my date with a wet spot. My bladders bursting. Feels like my penis would burst too 

I should have pissed 8 times by now yet here I am, stuck and dying to go 

Very close to relief. Going to make a mad dash when I get there