Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

1 minute ago, waterrat said:

If that works, why not... 😉

I try to avoid it, even though it does. I’ve always had very strong sexual urges, but if I satisfy them too much I know I’ll climax and then I lose interest in whatever it is that’s turning me on. I could continue afterwards, but it gets harder and harder, even though the climaxes get better.

I tend to use it as a strategy in emergencies, but then try to endure it normally.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Ah... ooh... I want to pee... I nearly lost control a minute ago.

I walked downstairs, constantly shaking from the overpowering pressure, when the tea hit me full force WHILE I WAS MID-SENTENCE. It was too much, I had to give up on the tea.

Oh my god. It was like jumping from an 8/10 to a 9/10. And then it got worse! By the time I had ended the conversation, with great difficulty as I wanted, no needed, to hold myself, I was at a 10/10. I had to sprint upstairs, dive into my bed, and lie in the most comfortable position. But that wasn’t enough. In the end, it was only by holding myself tight, double crossing my legs, and giving into my sexual desires somewhat that I was able to hold it.

My panties are soaked, but only partially of significant leaks and spurts.

Now I’m at a very high 8/10, bordering on a 9/10, but I’m about to go back up to a 9/10 no that I’m no longer touching myself.

I have to say that your telling of this is very sexy.

Congratulations for being able to keep holding it!

You should command your bladder, not the other way around, so if you decide to keep holding, your bladder must do its job and keep storing all of the liquid inside!

You're doing great!

Just now, Apertado said:

I have to say that your telling of this is very sexy.

Congratulations for being able to keep holding it!

You should command your bladder, not the other way around, so if you decide to keep holding, your bladder must do its job and keep storing all of the liquid inside!

You're doing great!

Thank you.

You’re right. I should control it, not me. If I want to keep it in for the rest of the day, it will! I won’t go, not yet. No matter how painful and stretched it gets... ooh... just thinking about it makes it harder.

I’m going to keep doing so if I can.

Ahh... it’s getting too much, lying on my back, it’s almost impossible to stop little spurts getting out. It’s like the pressure has moved from the bladder, down to my crotch, where it’s trying to force it’s way out of my urethra. It’s only by rubbing and squeezing my legs, while also pressing down hard with my hands that I can keep it in reliably, but I don’t think it’ll hold much longer, my dam is gonna break, my floodgates are being pushed open.

I can only really manage if I lie on my front and keep stimulating myself, but I’m near climax and I don’t think I’ll be able to cope afterwards...

Oh man! That was amazing! I lost it in the end, it just felt too good for me to do anything other than just enjoy it! I need to completely change my bedcovers and everything, but it was was worth it, total time without peeing: 15 hours. Wow.

I need to do this more often, there’s something about that amazingly daring & risky feeling about deliberately not going in the morning.

Just now, RagingPython said:

Oh man! That was amazing! I lost it in the end, it just felt too good for me to do anything other than just enjoy it! I need to completely change my bedcovers and everything, but it was was worth it, total time without peeing: 15 hours. Wow.

I need to do this more often, there’s something about that amazingly daring & risky feeling about deliberately not going in the morning.

Wonderfully done, lady! That must have felt heavenly, thank you for sharing with us.

My, 15 hours is a very respectable mark, congratulations!

And I totally agree with you, skipping your morning pee is the absolute best way to start a hold.

In the meantime, my own need has increased slowly. I'm far from being desperate, but I certainly would look for a bathroom if I was somewhere else than home.

6 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Aw man... I'm to late