Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Okay, 5 seconds into the toilet, I van do this. Dancing in front of the toilet right now, trying to get the desperation to settle down a little so I can get more control. Alright, the wave if desperation died down so let's do this.

A little later

I let out a little bit for more like 4 seconds because I didn't want to go over. Just tried to pee a trickle but there was a spurt for almost a second. That was barely enough to bring the pressure down and now I feel all tingly, too. Pulled my clothes back on without wiping, too for the feeling of slight damp.

How are you holding up? bursting with urine again?

The urge always comes back so fast when you can't fully relieve yourself...

17 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

So, if anyone's interested, I'm planning a 24h hold starting today 8 PM... This will be my first try, but I can do 21 quite easily, so I decided to give it a chance. No drinking more than necessary: morning tea, with meals, with meds, when thirsty, sure - but not on purpose. I actually believe I can make it. I'll keep you updated. 

Ok, I ruined everything! I'd been drinking beer earlier yesterday, and when I went at 8 PM I peed like a horse. I honestly thought this would be the last time, but after that bladder filled very quickly and it was a solid 5/10 by the bedtime. I couldn't fall asleep and went at 1 AM. So, I've been awake for a couple of hours, 2/10 and doing great, but now, if I want to hit 24h, I should hold until the night and I'm kind of not in the mood for it. Anyway, I'll just wait and see.

1 hour ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Ok, I ruined everything! I'd been drinking beer earlier yesterday, and when I went at 8 PM I peed like a horse. I honestly thought this would be the last time, but after that bladder filled very quickly and it was a solid 5/10 by the bedtime. I couldn't fall asleep and went at 1 AM. So, I've been awake for a couple of hours, 2/10 and doing great, but now, if I want to hit 24h, I should hold until the night and I'm kind of not in the mood for it. Anyway, I'll just wait and see.

I think you still should hold it, even if you don't make the full 24 hours, it will certaily be fun anyways 😊

1 minute ago, Apertado said:

I think you still should hold it, even if you don't make the full 24 hours, it will certaily be fun anyways 😊

Sure! It's almost 14 hours of 24, and I predict the fun starting soon. I've taken meds with a decent amount of water in the morning, then had a cup of tea, drank some more water after I was outside (it's hot today), now I've made another cup of tea - currently sipping on it. It's about 3,5/10 or so.

So... 7,5 more hours to go. I'm at 5/10 and doing fine, but the problem is, when I'm at 6-7, I can't sit normally, because the pressure becomes too high. I prefer to stand or walk, so I told my BF I'll go to the mall later today, but... he said he'll go with me. We decided to leave home in about 2 hours. I guess my condition will be much more serious by that time but I'll have to act cool.

Guest Desperationpee
1 minute ago, soo-pis-sed said:

So... 7,5 more hours to go. I'm at 5/10 and doing fine, but the problem is, when I'm at 6-7, I can't sit normally, because the pressure becomes too high. I prefer to stand or walk, so I told my BF I'll go to the mall later today, but... he said he'll go with me. We decided to leave home in about 2 hours. I guess my condition will be much more serious by that time but I'll have to act cool.

A very exciting and risky situation...

6 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

You're doing great, keep it up, don't let your bladder distract you from enjoying the trip to the mall with your BF!

You can do it!