Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

48 minutes ago, nAt2017 said:

Straddling the edge of a chair usually helps, but right now, I really want to press myself against the arm of a sofa... none of my techniques are easing the urge enough. The pressure is really, really strong... I need to pee!!! I'm getting frantic!

I really wish I had a coach with me right now... I have to pee so bad! It feels like it's about to come out!

38 minutes ago, nAt2017 said:

I just moved to a more comfortable seat, and I'm sitting normally, trying to look like nothing's wrong. My bladder feels so heavy and full. My vagina is definitely heating up… I think my urethra is preparing to let it all gush out. I'm trying really hard not to squirm. I'm having an emergency!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!     

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, waterrat said:

You have ten more minutes, you really need to hold on a bit longer!

Oooooh, I’m really doing my best! But I don’t think I’m going to make it! I’m covering my urethra, but it’s barely helping!

Just now, NorthEastGuy said:

What are you wearing?  Any visible wet spots yet? 

Jeans and panties. I’m wearing a pad to cover up any wet spots, but it feels really damp right now! 

4 minutes ago, nAt2017 said:

’m wearing a pad to cover up any wet spots, but it feels really damp right now!

A pad is good to hide wetness but it's also reducing the pressure you can put on your urethra

1 minute ago, nAt2017 said:

I’m dribbling! I’m not going to make it!

It feels like there’s a full water balloon in my pelvis!

I know you are full to the brim, but you can hold on a bit longer, for sure

Ohhhh, I just burst and it feels sooooo good. I tried to let out a little bit and then hold the rest (which I’m usually really good at!) but I couldn’t clench hard enough, and it all came gushing out. I barely got my pants off in time. 

I was truly full to the brim. I really want to try again, but I think I should give my poor bladder a rest!

Is it still trickling? Or a steady flow seeping out?

Just now, nAt2017 said:

Ohhhh, I just burst and it feels sooooo good. I tried to let out a little bit and then hold the rest (which I’m usually really good at!) but I couldn’t clench hard enough, and it all came gushing out. I barely got my pants off in time. 

I was truly full to the brim. I really want to try again, but I think I should give my poor bladder a rest!

Awesome!! You shared great moments.

3 minutes ago, nAt2017 said:

You did really well! Next time your goal will be to hold it a little bit longer 😉

What will be your reward for this amazing hold?

You will feel if your bladder needs a rest.