Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest Pfunns
Just now, BladderFull12 said:

Perfect. Hold till u explode. 

every droplet of pee is a prisoner in my nice full bulging bladder 😀

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Pfunns
1 minute ago, Wombat48 said:

Well no early release for you!! 😏

I have a nice big bulge now and im squirming to hold it in when im typing. Nicely throbbing in the bladder and elsewhere and im fully a 7 now with every desire to keep holding till i burst 

Guest Pfunns
1 minute ago, BladderFull12 said:

Bladder always have to be full. I wish I could hold like u guys. But I have a 1'2 L bladder only. 

Doesn't matter what size of bladder you have or how much you can hold. it's just important that you enjoy it 😉

Guest Pfunns
4 minutes ago, BladderFull12 said:

You are right. Show us you're bulge pleaseee

i will do it soon because im nearly pissing myself and i need to concentrate on keeping all my pee in. 😅

Guest Pfunns
6 minutes ago, BladderFull12 said:

Gorgeous! And yes u dont need to pee. Keep holding. U should measured that 

i have to play to keep it in 

5 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Lovely 😏🙂

Think you can hold for another hour at least? 

i think i can wait 30 mins but i dont think i could wait another hour 😅

oooh i absolutely love being this full. Im nearly bursting. a solid 8.5 and fully into the desperation stage. 

Edited by Pfunns (see edit history)
Guest Pfunns
2 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Hold for another hour! It’s a challenge! 😏😏

do you realise how bursting to piss i am right now? im almost pissing myself

i can assure you im not going to pee until i cant hold it because im way way to desperate to waste it now 💦😅

Guest Pfunns
8 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

I do! And I am loving every second of your desperation!! 🙂🙂

I couldn't hold it any longer. I only managed to wait a couple mins after orgasm and then i just had to pee. 1700ml hold this time. Took a video in low res this time so i might be able to upload 🤷‍♂️

didnt make it to the hour but i did do 40 mins 😊

Guest Pfunns
11 minutes ago, Adrian6970wc said:

Now that is a serious bulge.  How long had you been holding?  

im not sure exactly but i think around 11 hours since my last pee but i drank a lot of fluids the last 4 because i was deliberately holding from that point.

6 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Well done!! 🙂

Thanks! Forgot to check settings because i was bursting and recorded my pee upside down 😂

Guest swe11up
1 hour ago, Pfunns said:

IMG_7822.JPG

Still holding but nearly bursting 😅

i can hold it, i can hold it 💦

Seriously great bladder bulge, thanks for posting 😋

Going to sleep at 3am. Last peed 4 and 1/2 hours ago. In that time I’ve taken in about 2241ml steadily over that time, and I’m not getting a pee before bed. I’m going to try so hard to remember im doing a hold and not just run to the toilet because im bursting and still half asleep. Which happens almost every time I try to do an overnight hold. Anyways hopefully I’ll be back in the morning! Nightie night!💋

Guest Pfunns
3 minutes ago, swe11up said:

Seriously great bladder bulge, thanks for posting 😋

It was a nice pee to hold and i enjoyed holding it. Some real desperation while holding it in until i reached bursting point. Tempted to fill again but i know it will tire my bladder and i wouldn't manage any serious volume but im missing that bulging bursting feeling already