Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Masyanyalover
1 minute ago, Here4theFun said:

Yeah I know I still have pee inside, just have to take breaks. 

I swear I almost loose it on my way to the bathroom and taking the pic

Lemme see that measurement! I’m also holding, and not taking dares right now, as when I go to bed in a hour I’m gonna play with my Trojan brand bootleg Hitachi~

1 minute ago, Evab100 said:

Lemme see that measurement! I’m also holding, and not taking dares right now, as when I go to bed in a hour I’m gonna play with my Trojan brand bootleg Hitachi~

I'll send it when I'm sure I don't need to pee any more, as of now I know it's around 700ml but I feel pee inside so until I'm relaxed enough for it to go out I can't say for sure. 

Keep up the good work. 

2 minutes ago, waterrat said:

Perfect, you were really on the brink!

After 25 hours of stretching your bladder will need some time to relax.

Did you leak?

I can't be sure but I sure felt at least a drop go out, still once it hit 3 I was kneeling in front of the bottle and peeing like crazy

Guest Masyanyalover

I'll send it when I'm sure I don't need to pee any more, as of now I know it's around 700ml but I feel pee inside so until I'm relaxed enough for it to go out I can't say for sure. 

Keep up the good work. 

I can't be sure but I sure felt at least a drop go out, still once it hit 3 I was kneeling in front of the bottle and peeing like crazy

My oh my~! You’ve got a stretchy bladder! Almost completely full on average! (800ml)

3 minutes ago, Evab100 said:

My oh my~! You’ve got a stretchy bladder! Almost completely full on average! (800ml)

Managed to squeeze something more  out, so around 900ml + the mess I made and whatever is still left in my bladder. I'll keep you posted when I'm empty. 

And yeah, super proud of myself for lasting 25 hour! 

Edited by Here4theFun (see edit history)
Guest Masyanyalover
Just now, Here4theFun said:

Managed to squeeze something more  out, so around 900ml + the mess I made and whatever is still left in my bladder. I'll keep you posted when I'm empty

OK, all of us are waiting too!

2 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

amazing, truly amazing

26 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:
27 minutes ago, Padded_girl said:

Waterfalls are so beautiful, especially giant ones 😍

Fuck you

I came fuck fuck fuckkk

Did you really cum and still stay dry?

Guest Masyanyalover
34 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Fuck you

I came fuck fuck fuckkk

Bad girl, don’t tell others Fuck you! Diaper-girls are always teasing to others, so i’ll tease YOU! And did you really cum~?

Edited by Masyanyalover (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, waterrat said:

amazing, truly amazing

Did you really cum and still stay dry?

Yeah I did stay dry barely by pure force of will, put the bottle between my legs and that bought me minute and a half

2 minutes ago, Evab100 said:

Bad girl, don’t tell others Fuck you! And did you really cum~?

I was pissed because I said I wanted to last and this person was teasing me. And yeah I did cum, very weak may give myself another one just because I made it😏

Guest Masyanyalover

Yeah I did stay dry barely by pure force of will, put the bottle between my legs and that bought me minute and a half

I was pissed because I said I wanted to last and this person was teasing me. And yeah I did cum, very weak may give myself another one just because I made it😏

You better say you’re sorry, or you’ll have to give yourself 3 hard spankings on your pussy. 

Guest Masyanyalover

Hah as If I care! They deserved it, so I'll take the spankings. 

They don’t deserve it, you rude little brat! Gush harder for us, or you’ll be sorry.

(I’m kidding, but you shouldn’t be rude to other users, or I’d call a mod.)

42 minutes ago, Padded_girl said:

Waterfalls are so beautiful, especially giant ones 😍

Mmm hmmmm~! They’re so beautiful and leaky~

Guest Masyanyalover

I did it! I think I'm empty or as empty I can be for now. 

The veredict: a little over 1L in 25 hours. 

Wow! 

1565141382822435225038029622997.jpg

15651415843021545713253117881655.jpg

Woah, good job! But I really think you should say sorry. She didn’t deserve anything. 😠

1 minute ago, Evab100 said:

Woah, good job! But I really think you should say sorry. She didn’t deserve anything. 😠

I'm not into wetting and I expressly stated I wanted to last the 25 hours, never asked for teasing, also I expressly said I would measure it after I was done. 

So I think even if I used bad words because at that moment it was the only thing I could articulate I still think they deserved it. Because no one likes someone else to make them do something they don't want and to force what they are into into them. 

Also calling the mods is just mean, I even agreed to your terms. And just said those bad words, didn't even down vote them. So stop being salty, if they have a complain they can come to me themselves. 😠😠😠😠😠😠

2 minutes ago, Evab100 said:

Well, it is at your own risk, but yeah. @Padded_girl, you shouldn’t force teasing on others. Also, I’m not salty. And it’s spelt complaint, not complain. Also, seriously? 6 faces? Woah, how mature,

Girl... First I am not a native speaker, second you called the mods on me for saying a bad word and then put a face yourself. I was never looking for confrontation, just to have a good time. Why are you taking your anger out on me? 

Also this thread is for holding, so if you want anything more take it to PMs

Edited by Here4theFun (see edit history)
Guest Pfunns
On 8/6/2019 at 8:11 PM, Wombat48 said:

Great bulge! Hope you get the vid uploaded!

Thank you @Wombat48 it was an enjoyable and satisfying hold. 😀 Currently holding enough to constantly feel the need to pee... so it would be rude of me not to fill my bladder completely. 😋