Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

20 minutes ago, Pfunns said:

over 25 failed attempts at uploading a movie of me emptying 1750ml of pee and im sitting here nearly pissing myself trying to upload it because i promised myself i couldn't pee till i uploaded it...... lots and lots of pee in my aching and bulging bursting full bladder 😅

I feel you! Ive been holding for over 16 hours and still have 8 more to go to reach my 24h goal  .

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Pfunns
12 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

I feel you! Ive been holding for over 16 hours and still have 8 more to go to reach my 24h goal  .

i've just had to let go and i'm a bit frustrated and annoyed that i cant get the file to upload. its only 300mb so i don't know why it keeps failing. In the meantime i took a before and after photo from now along with the volume.

IMG_7777.JPG

IMG_7778.JPG

IMG_7780.JPG

10 hours ago, Bursting_Baby said:

I was quite correct like 30secs after I hit send, my bladder starter contracting and I lost a pretty big spurt in my leggings.

I made a video, also you can see some deflation, it’s very similar to my last one, but I was trying to control my breathing a little bit better this time.

enjoy: 

Why does this only show as an audio file?  And there also is no sound!

15 minutes ago, murphdurph said:

Wow you busting? 

Not really, Id say I ma at at 6, I feel the need to pee but I can ignore it and keep going.

And yeah @Pfunns Im so jeaolous!!

Just now, forestpeeing said:

Wow impressive photos @Pfunns

Im at about a 7/10 sometimes shooting to a 8 or 9 before settling back down. Im off out now and wont be home/around a toilet for three hours, really hope I can make it, and without it being too obvious! 

good luck! I wouldnt be so sure but heay you can dream!!

Guest Pfunns
Just now, Here4theFun said:

Not really, Id say I ma at at 6, I feel the need to pee but I can ignore it and keep going.

And yeah @Pfunns Im so jeaolous!!

If your only at a 6 you stand a good chance of reaching your goal and i hope you manage to achieve your goal. Hmm, a 16 hour hold, i wonder how much you are holding right now? 🤔

I was at a 9/9.5 and was close to my personal record but i couldn't multitask any longer, trying to upload while trying to hold my pee. Aand... i've just realised i forgot to change my camera setting to reduce the file size to upload the release of the hold i've just done. Oops!  🙄

10 minutes ago, forestpeeing said:

Wow impressive photos @Pfunns

Im at about a 7/10 sometimes shooting to a 8 or 9 before settling back down. Im off out now and wont be home/around a toilet for three hours, really hope I can make it, and without it being too obvious! 

Good luck to you. I hope you make it back home in time to enjoy your final stages of desperation 😀

5 minutes ago, waterrat said:

Then it is even more important that you drink enough!

How do your holding muscles feel?

A bit tired but it doesn't hurt and even if my bladder is a bit stiff it's not even that hard yet. 

I'm finishing my second glass of coke, next is a 500ml water bottle. 

Every sip goes straight to my poor bladder I swear! 

2 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

A bit tired but it doesn't hurt and even if my bladder is a bit stiff it's not even that hard yet. 

I'm finishing my second glass of coke, next is a 500ml water bottle. 

Every sip goes straight to my poor bladder I swear! 

That's good, so you can keep drinking.

And you don't need any special tricks to hold it.

Your bladder can take it, and i bet it feels good!

2 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

It feel great to be so full but at this rithm I won't be squirming by the next half an hour! And I know waiting for 3am will be hard. 

Its up to you, drink enough to get squirming or wait an extra hour.

But remember, if you can't make it to your goal, there will not be any pleasure for you in the next days.

Just now, waterrat said:

Its up to you, drink enough to get squirming or wait an extra hour.

But remember, if you can't make it to your goal, there will not be any pleasure for you in the next days.

Haha that's not part of the deal my friend. 

More so because I already have a no pleasure week beginning the 10th

But for the looks of it, I'm going to have to wait the extra hour😫 I am very very full, but not anywhere near wetting myself

4 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Haha that's not part of the deal my friend. 

More so because I already have a no pleasure week beginning the 10th

But for the looks of it, I'm going to have to wait the extra hour😫 I am very very full, but not anywhere near wetting myself

So the decision is made, it will be a 25 hour hold for you!

Amazing so far, you still have to do everything you can to survive this extra hour.

Because your no pleasure week should not get even longer 😉

6 minutes ago, waterrat said:

So the decision is made, it will be a 25 hour hold for you!

Amazing so far, you still have to do everything you can to survive this extra hour.

Because your no pleasure week should not get even longer 😉

Oof yeah, and I still have to finish half the bottle of water. 

I think after this I should go with a glass of orange juice, or maybe some mixed drink to make me want to go even sooner. 

Any sugestions? 

Edited by Here4theFun (see edit history)
5 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Oof yeah, and I still have to finish half the bottle of water. 

I think after this I should go with a glass of orange juice, or maybe some mixed drink to make me want to go even sooner. 

Any sugestions? 

You definitely should stay hydrated because you need your muscles stay strong.

Congratulations to you first goal of holding it for 24 hours!

What's your favorite mixed drink?

2 minutes ago, waterrat said:

You definitely should stay hydrated because you need your muscles stay strong.

Congratulations to you first goal of holding it for 24 hours!

What's your favorite mixed drink?

Vodka and lemon but I don't have any of those. 

But I will see what mixed drink I get per your sugestión. 

I got rum and coke. Had to kneel to get the alcohol and hold myself, really struggling rn. 

Edited by Here4theFun (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Vodka and lemon but I don't have any of those. 

But I will see what mixed drink I get per your sugestión. 

I got rum and coke. Had to kneel to get the alcohol and hold myself, really struggling rn. 

Rum and coke is perfect. Don't worry too much, concentrate on holding it, you can make it!