Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Good! Apart from the hold what are your plans? 

No plans. I'm willing to take orders if you have any ideas 😉

I didn't exactly start off empty either. I last peed a couple of hours ago. I usually like to set a time frame for these challenges. How about if I can hold it for two hours from right now, I can use the bathroom? If I can't hold it, I'll have to pee myself.

Edited by lsn1 (see edit history)
8 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

No plans. I'm willing to take orders if you have any ideas 😉

I didn't exactly start off empty either. I last peed a couple of hours ago. I usually like to set a time frame for these challenges. How about if I can hold it for two hours from right now, I can use the bathroom? If I can't hold it, I'll have to pee myself.

Okay! What number are you at? 

4 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Okay! What number are you at? 

I have to go already, but I try not to use numbers anymore because they mean different things to different people. I'll try to describe it.

If I weren't holding, I would probably use the bathroom now, but I don't have to go *that* bad yet. I can wait.

If I were somewhere with no bathrooms around, like stuck in bridge traffic, I would probably be thinking "why did I drink so much water? I'm going to have to pee soon... How long are we going to be stuck in this..."

Just now, Bursting_Baby said:

Thinking of doing a hold tonight. I have to go out and do things this evening but I’m planning to fill myself while I’m out and then seeing how far I can take my full bladder once I get home. I’m very excited for this hold tonight, idk why lol

That sounds like a fun way to spend evening! Miss seeing your awesome bladder bulges here.

12 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Driving home now, I’ve had a bunch of water while I was out and I’m definitely feeling very full. It’s about a 45mindrive home and I’ll be drinking more water and soda. The seat belt is applying delicious pressure to the small bump of my swelling bladder

Sounds like you're in for some fun, enjoy that full bladder 🙂