Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Phew. I knew I never have accidents!

At first I had to wait about 80 sec on the crosswalk which was the worst! Then I kept moving in tiny pace. 12 minutes into my walk, I've started thinking of giving up. I was going to wash those pants all the same, who cares? I might have leaked a bit upon this thought (or I might not, hard to tell cuz I was already wet for a different reason). When I made it to the elevator I was so out of my mind I pressed the wrong button so I had to wait for it to stop and go on for an extra time. I was literally leaning on my door while opening it. Undoing my shoes was a torture, and, seriously, I didn't believe I'll handle those tight leggings before ruining them. But I did!

After I finally made it to the bathroom, I drank quite a bit of water, not to hold anymore (not today lol), but to find out how long it will take to feel the urge after this adventure. I'm always worrying that some day I'll weaken my bladder 😕

2 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Phew. I knew I never have accidents!

At first I had to wait about 80 sec on the crosswalk which was the worst! Then I kept moving in tiny pace. 12 minutes into my walk, I've started thinking of giving up. I was going to wash those pants all the same, who cares? I might have leaked a bit upon this thought (or I might not, hard to tell cuz I was already wet for a different reason). When I made it to the elevator I was so out of my mind I pressed the wrong button so I had to wait for it to stop and go on for an extra time. I was literally leaning on my door while opening it. Undoing my shoes was a torture, and, seriously, I didn't believe I'll handle those tight leggings before ruining them. But I did!

After I finally made it to the bathroom, I drank quite a bit of water, not to hold anymore (not today lol), but to find out how long it will take to feel the urge after this adventure. I'm always worrying that some day I'll weaken my bladder 😕

So did you pee in the end?? 😮 That sounds like a very desperate walk!

Guest Pfunns
2 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Thanks everyone, you were so supportive! I wouldn't have made it without your help. If anyone is interested, I can share my plans for tomorrow as well.

What are your plans for tomorrow? 

Just now, Pfunns said:

What are your plans for tomorrow? 

Well, it's 21:30 and I've just peed for the last time. Tomorrow I have to come to some event at 14:30, which means I need to leave home at 13:30 and spend 40 minutes on subway. By this time it will be 16 hours, which is not too scary, judging by today, but being in a train with no bathroom around might increase my urge (or it might not, I have to try to find out). Also, of course I will use the bathroom once I reach my destination, but it's a thousand times more important to hold it until getting there than today, because there's gonna be a lot of people there and having an accident won't be the best idea.

Guest Pfunns
4 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Well, it's 21:30 and I've just peed for the last time. Tomorrow I have to come to some event at 14:30, which means I need to leave home at 13:30 and spend 40 minutes on subway. By this time it will be 16 hours, which is not too scary, judging by today, but being in a train with no bathroom around might increase my urge (or it might not, I have to try to find out). Also, of course I will use the bathroom once I reach my destination, but it's a thousand times more important to hold it until getting there than today, because there's gonna be a lot of people there and having an accident won't be the best idea.

so you're planning a 17 hour hold. How much are you looking to drink between that time and when? Level of hydration and bladder health (big hold today and tomorrow) will determine capacity and hold-ability, yeah?

1 minute ago, Pfunns said:

so you're planning a 17 hour hold. How much are you looking to drink between that time and when? Level of hydration and bladder health (big hold today and tomorrow) will determine capacity and hold-ability, yeah?

I'm going to do what I always do: no forcing, just drink whenever I'm thirsty. What is fixed is a cup of tea with breakfast and a glass of water to take meds; other than that, I won't be drinking excessively nor refusing myself a drink if I want it. 

Guest Pfunns
1 minute ago, soo-pis-sed said:

I'm going to do what I always do: no forcing, just drink whenever I'm thirsty. What is fixed is a cup of tea with breakfast and a glass of water to take meds; other than that, I won't be drinking excessively nor refusing myself a drink if I want it. 

Personally i like to fill my bladder to max capacity from a well hydrated body so i fill quite quickly. I enjoy that bursting feeling over length of holding time.

Just now, soo-pis-sed said:

Also I won't be able to plan any holding the next week, so I want to take everything I can from this weekend 😄

Yeah i understand that. I've hardly had time this past couple weeks myself. I do miss a nice big bulging bursting full bladder. 🙂 

12 minutes ago, Mistress26 said:

Drink a bunch.

Peed when I reached my destination. It wasn't too bad yet but it feels too uncomfortable for me to sit when I'm above 7,5 or so. I've been sitting here for a bit more than an hour by now. I've had 500 ml of soda right before I went and 200 ml of water right after that, so I'm kind of starting fidgeting...

Guest Desperationpee
21 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Please, I need someone to help me. I'm on subway, 1 more station to home, and I'm at 9/10, or maybe 9,5 already. I'm about to start leaking. Tell me I will make it, or I'll wet myself.

How did it end?