Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I drank 3 cups of coffee for about 3 hours ago and now it get so hurt. I really need to pee but I’m outside with my boyfriend now and no toilet. I regret that I didn’t go pee when I still at home.  I’m wearing a short shirt and no panties, I usually not wear panties because it feel comfortable and easy to pee ( I’ll not wet my panties too), I just forgot to put it on when he came pick me up. It’s so shameful to tell my boyfriend... what should I do now?

It getting so bad right now. My boyfriend brought me more coffee because he know that my favorite but not now dude... but I didn’t want to make he sad so I did drink a half... 

he just got a call from him mom so he has to leave soon, about 15 more minutes. I hope that I can hope that long... it hot down there, I can’t even hold it with hand because he is here. But luckily I’m sitting now, my legs are shaking badly 

He gone. I did it... but now I’m can’t stand up. I’m Holding it with one hand so hard now. I’m in the park with a bunch of people playing around. Sitting next to a big brush... should I go pee in there? I can’t hold no more longer. Someone please tell me that I can pee

Guest Desperationpee
Just now, nooneko said:

About 10mins walking. I drop a little bit but still ok, I guess. I’m trying to go home now. 

You're doing very well. Go home and no leaks

I was home. Sadly I leaked when I was trying to open the door. I really can’t hold anymore. I leaked a lot and pee keep coming out so hard and it hurt me. I tried to open the door quick and get in to my house before someone see me peeing. More than one minute pee. I finally done but I can still feel pee inside, maybe because of the coffee. 

Just now, Desperationpee said:

Wow great! You tried to hold with all your strenght

Thank you Tv T I can’t believe it

Anyway... it feels so good. I didn’t wet myself or pee like this about 2 months because of my busy work. Today is my day off so why not? I will clean up first then wait for the next pee coming. Actually I can pee now if I want but I will try to hold and get somemore water. Sometime I want to challenge myself with holding pee outside.

Guest Desperationpee
Just now, Red Simpson said:

@Desperationpee I was planning on holding my pee either today or tomorrow if you'd like to have a contest with me

Yes sure. I should Say I don't have a big bladder but I'll try my best