Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I gotta go again omg, holding it in a diaper right now. 

7.5/10

43 minutes ago, boberdebob said:

I certainly feel like I am in quite a situation :)!!!

(that smiley is certainly not how my head is feeling xD)

My bladder is rock hard and bulging like crazy

YOu still holding on? I'm in a diaper right now and it's making it so difficult. 

19 hours ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Just drank just over a liter of water and just over .5 of a liter of beer, on top of what was already in there from all evening (some soda mostly). At about a 4/10, I guess I could go but I don’t really feel any sort of need. Going to go to sleep and will definitely hold til morning this time! I want to wake up so bulging and bursting I can hardly move! I can’t wait to have an overfilled piss balloon all heavy and protruding from my belly, begging to explode.

I can't wait either! Sleep well, don't hurt yourself, but also try your best not to leak or let any piss come out. That bladder is not allowed to release any piss whatsoever until at least morning.

1 hour ago, Wombat48 said:

Woke up bursting to pee- going to hold in bed for a bit 

Hold that boiling morning pee inside. 

9 hours ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

It would have been more fun with encouragement but no one around. I still had grand fun as I hope you can see in this video.

VID_20190718_155312.mp4

That video is so damn hot. Omg ur moans are the best

Guest Pfunns

I'm sitting here with a nicely filling bladder thats beginning to throb and is starting to bulge but i have plenty room for more 😄 

Guest Pfunns
1 hour ago, Pfunns said:

I'm sitting here with a nicely filling bladder thats beginning to throb and is starting to bulge but i have plenty room for more 😄 

That got increasingly difficult to hang on to and was doing all i could to wait because i knew i wasn't at my fullest but after an unexpected orgasm i had to bow out at a fairly respectable but a little disappointing 1575ml. 🤷‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Pfunns said:

That got increasingly difficult to hang on to and was doing all i could to wait because i knew i wasn't at my fullest but after an unexpected orgasm i had to bow out at a fairly respectable but a little disappointing 1575ml. 🤷‍♂️

That’s incredibly respectable!! 🙂

Guest Pfunns
12 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

That’s incredibly respectable!! 🙂

That's very nice of you to say that. Thank you 🤗

It took me ages to pee as i could only muster a continuous dribble till i was completely empty and i have to be honest by saying there was some bladder pain while peeing so i know i have to rest my bladder which is rather frustrating because i love being absolutely bursting for a pee! 😅

I know why my bladder is feeling a little exhausted though. I had the joy of taking part in that game Holding and Wetting Games (Milovana Tease) and the timer got stuck in a loop (but i thought it was part of the game) and i was holding about a 2/3rds bursting bladder and i had to massage my bladder for that part of the game and i did that for a considerable amount of time. Shuddering with desperation and held to the point of leaking on numerous occasions. Couldn't have got stuck in a timer loop at a better point in the game!! Bladder was utterly exhausted and even my hands were cramping up on me from prodding, rubbing, squishing my bulge for so long. 😁

Guest Pfunns
10 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

I'm holding... both kinds at the moment. Haven't gone since I woke up two hours ago having to pee. Drank a cup of coffee, a liter of a water, and ate a bowl of oatmeal. Anybody else around?

Hi, yeah im online