Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

My bladder is filling so fast. I'm at an 8/10 now, miraculously still dry. laying on my side with my thighs pressed tightly and legs crossed, trying to ride out this wave of very strong desperation. It's peaking near 9/10. I am fighting not to dribble or leak. Ohh wow, this wave is lasting a long time. A few kegels got it to let up enough I could sit upright. I don't think I will last much longer though if I have another few spasms like that. I managed to stay dry but it was a huge struggle. Might be almost time to take this outside...

1 minute ago, Em:3 said:

Omg. My vibrator just died while I was using it to hold my pee and a small trickle immediately started coming out, then the stream got a little heavier. I jammed my hand in between my legs and I cant move it

Oh noo! I'm still holding, you can too!

Outside smoking a cigarette. Standing up it's a little less daunting. I gotta hold out a bit longer until everyone is asleep. Don't wanna get caught. I might have to wet as quietly as possible in the basement.

2 minutes ago, pdeferred said:

Having to hold myself on occasion now to keep from spurting. 

@Selena Luna - hope the smoke break helps. Try to stand still. 

Wiggling a lot, rhythmic squeezing and kegels. This is the most trembly I gave ever felt so early on during the hold. I have to pee so bad, it doesn't lessen up. I don't know how I'm staying dry. I want to be wet so bad. I want to let this tide burst out of me. It feels like so much pressure built up. I'm going to burst oh god it feels really good, I can't let it out, please no. Mmn still dry.

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

Wiggling a lot, rhythmic squeezing and kegels. This is the most trembly I gave ever felt so early on during the hold. I have to pee so bad, it doesn't lessen up. I don't know how I'm staying dry. I want to be wet so bad. I want to let this tide burst out of me. It feels like so much pressure built up. I'm going to burst oh god it feels really good, I can't let it out, please no. Mmn still dry.

glad to see you are hanging in there 

2 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Wiggling a lot, rhythmic squeezing and kegels. This is the most trembly I gave ever felt so early on during the hold. I have to pee so bad, it doesn't lessen up. I don't know how I'm staying dry. I want to be wet so bad.

Just concentrate on how good it feels to keep it under control. You can still hold it. Don’t give up!

5 minutes ago, pdeferred said:

Just concentrate on how good it feels to keep it under control. You can still hold it. Don’t give up!

I'm using every trick at my disposal including clamping my urethra shut with my bare fingers but that just leads to distraction and wetness of a different kind. Now I am a little damp even though I haven't leaked and it's causing me some psychological spikes in desperation. I'm already dampso i may as well go. Any time I have that thought, I squeeze my peehole shut with muscle power alone but my muscles are getting tired.

14 minutes ago, pdeferred said:

Just because you’re damp doesn’t mean you’re done. You can hold it!

I’m definitely at the point now where I wouldn’t be able to stand and talk to anyone for more than half a minute before having to grab myself like a little kid. 

I bet you look really cute grabbing yourself. You're having a hard time holding, aren't you? Are you going to wet yourself?

Because I think I am about to. I'm holding on tight but it's really hard. I don't think I can stay on my bed anymore.

Ugh, getting up was hard. I feel every ounce of that fluid weighing me down and pressing on my urethra. I am shaking with the urge to go. Won't be long now. My pussy is starting to feel almost numb. 

Made the mistake of sitting down on the back porch to smoke and now I am not sure I can stand back up without totally pissing my panties. I'm wearing a short skirt though so only my undies will get wet if I piss. When I start to lose it, what should I do. Squat, sit on the grass skirt hiked up or under me or walk around on the grass like nothing is happening?

Edit, I'm starting to leak. I don't even feel it start, it's just sudden little rush of warmth in my panties. I'm wet now and a drip trickled down the back of my leg. Trembling. It's going to come out!

Edited by Selena Luna (see edit history)
7 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I bet you look really cute grabbing yourself. You're having a hard time holding, aren't you? Are you going to wet yourself?

Because I think I am about to. I'm holding on tight but it's really hard. I don't think I can stay on my bed anymore.

Ugh, getting up was hard. I feel every ounce of that fluid weighing me down and pressing on my urethra. I am shaking with the urge to go. Won't be long now. My pussy is starting to feel almost numb. 

I’m not sure how much longer I can control if. 

If you do do lose control - and you’re not gonna, right? - you should squat and accept your fate. 

8 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Made the mistake of sitting down on the back porch to smoke and now I am not sure I can stand back up without totally pissing my panties. I'm wearing a short skirt though so only my undies will get wet if I piss. When I start to lose it, what should I do. Squat, sit on the grass skirt hiked up or under me or walk around on the grass like nothing is happening?

any of those 3 scenarios would be amazing, maybe sitting in the grass while you piss your panties would be hottest  

Okay, I lost it. After that initial leak, I held on for a few minutes and then it just started spraying out of me uncontrollably. Luckily, I was standing in the grass. I quickly hiked my skirt up and grabbed myself with both hands, trying in vain to hold back the tide but it just kept filling up the space between my pussy and my hands anand leaking out between my fingers. I clumsily squatted and got to enjoy the soft hiss of the pee spraying into my already soakes undies. It was comimg out so fast it pooled up and spilled out the sides even as it was dripping and gushing through the fabric. It went on for so long that I lost my balance, falling onto my ass in the still warm puddle of my piss and I let the rest sort of glug out of me right there. Whoo. That was nice.

7 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Been drinking beers all night, about to pass out. Pressing my full bladder. It’s not rock hard, but it’s firm and fun to squish around. I think I’ll just edge myself until I fall asleep. Goodnight.

I feel like I’m absolutely bursting! Idk how I’ll make it until morning, never mind how I’ll fall asleep with this big bladder all bloated up like this

Guest Blurple
15 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

I feel like I’m absolutely bursting! Idk how I’ll make it until morning, never mind how I’ll fall asleep with this big bladder all bloated up like this

Imagine a forest with a gentle breeze and a stream gently flowing over rocks.