Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

17 hours ago, CenturyChild said:

Good luck!

Oh my god, so the meeting over ran by 20 minutes.  I was in sooooo much pain. I could hardly stand up when it had finished.  My bladder was soooooo swollen and rock hard. On an empty stomach it felt like I was carrying a melon.  

0E60805B-3B98-4A48-A2C1-75EFEAE13255.MOV

AE27D9DE-2527-4FC7-BFFE-DBD1254856D9.jpeg

264FE777-0E6C-4968-ABF9-D5DEFA3D277A.jpeg

48CE7D37-EF60-41DC-AE8F-E9B3A8F6717A.jpeg

10A5B661-F333-477D-A21B-FEEF2A4556C1.jpeg

D194B25D-3CC7-4DAD-933E-71BFF75AA18D.jpeg

88021089-A161-4EEA-96D2-29AF248E89A3.jpeg

794C0AF3-86A1-45D3-AB5F-40FA3A43049D.jpeg

B92EADD5-0847-444A-AC92-698F164C5735.jpeg

And it looked like you were carrying a melon too! Your bladder looks sooo swollen, absolutely round and bloated! Were you leaking during the call? Your underwear seems dry, but your bladder looked SO swollen up and painful I can't imagine you got away without even a little leak!  You did a really good job. I can only imagine how warm and firm it would be to press on while you were on the phone, potty dancing to keep it in! 

So, it’s currently 6AM for me. I last used the bathroom at around 6PM. That’s 12 hours, however I’ve been asleep for 8 of them. Either way, I’m going to see how long I can hold on for, as last night I drank a thermos equivalent to 3 mugs of tea, and I’ve just drank a glass of water roughly equivalent to 2.5 mugs. I’ve got another oversized glass to add to the mix, and I’m going to be drinking periodically from a personal water bottle afterwards.

Let’s see how this turns out. Currently, lying down in freezing bedroom, I feel around a 3/10, but when I was standing up to get my drinks it felt like more of a 6/10.

Just finished drinking that second massive glass, my bladder feels fuller and less comfortable. Lying down on my bed now feels like 4/10, however when I rolled onto my side and sat up to drink, it spiked up to a 7/10 and a 6/10 respectively.

As I type this, lying down on my back is starting to feel more and more like a 5/10.

Have been wanting to pee for more than an hour. Took my last piss 3 hours back after which I chugged in a lot of fluids, basically lemon and water. Now I’m at a 9.9/10 and getting a pee wave every now and then. Somehow trying not to leak. Anyone wants to control my bladder while I’m waiting to end the hold in approximately 30 minutes 

Guess who is back!

So I am currently waiting for my Uber

I have a 33 minute drive ahead of me whenever this guy gets here and a 7/10 level of desperation. Gotta make sure I hold it because I can't afford to pay a cleaning fee. The app keeps saying my ride is 5 minutest out. But it's said that for the past 10 minutes so who knows how long this will be.

9 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Thanks, I think I stand a good chance. In the Uber now. My desperation dropped, probably because I am sitting down. This might not be as exciting as I thought. Oh well, I can still keep holding once I get home.

Spread your legs and see if an urge comes back.. Maybe even press on your lower abdomen

10 minutes from home. Still 7/10 but with occasional waves of 8/10. The urge is confined mostly to my bladder but every now and then I get a 'squeeze' feeling in my vulva. 

My husband tells me we have to immediately walk to the corner for caffeine soon as I get home before i can go inside and use the toilet ahhaa. I guess he wants me to stay up late tonight for some reason.

Made it home dry! Got back to the house about 20 minutes ago and had to walk a block and a half to the store. Spent some time picking out some highly caffienated beverages. It's very hot out today!! Gotta stay hydrated. The desperation is still going up and down for now. Now that I am at home, I bet it will be easier to hold for a long period of time because I'm more comfortable here. Sitting on my bed, about to smoke some weed (legal state! booyah!) I'm still at around 7/10. Thought it would climb a bit but the heat is making me sweat out some of my prescious fluids. Just a nice constant low-level pressure in my bladder. Could go for a few more hours or less! It just all depends on how quickly this energy drink gets through me.

Guest Rumorhasit
15 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Made it home dry! Got back to the house about 20 minutes ago and had to walk a block and a half to the store. Spent some time picking out some highly caffienated beverages. It's very hot out today!! Gotta stay hydrated. The desperation is still going up and down for now. Now that I am at home, I bet it will be easier to hold for a long period of time because I'm more comfortable here. Sitting on my bed, about to smoke some weed (legal state! booyah!) I'm still at around 7/10. Thought it would climb a bit but the heat is making me sweat out some of my prescious fluids. Just a nice constant low-level pressure in my bladder. Could go for a few more hours or less! It just all depends on how quickly this energy drink gets through me.

I’d worry about getting dehydrated in the heat and drink more then. Keep us updated. 

Still holding. 7.5/10 is the lowest the urge gets. Starting to feel little pangs. Feels like my entire pelvis is full of soft-set jello. Bladder feels heavy with waves up to 8.5/10. Right now my pussy is twingeing and throbbing in turns and it feels like there is a tight band pushing around the bottom of my bladder. Smoking weed made me cough a little so I lost a small bit in my panties. It's already mostly dried by now, though.

Edit: My panties havefully dried thanks to the heat and laying with my legs spread for a while to try to ramp up the desperation. I'm squeezing my legs together.hope I don't get the bed damp. I'm at an 8/10 which is my favourite part. Really desperate but I can hold it and it doesn't hurt.

Edited by Selena Luna (see edit history)

What is the longest you’ve held your pee against will and did you stay dry till the end? 

My longest is at around 16 hours, with a 9/10 bladder from the 5th hour and a 10+ squirting from the  8th hour. 

I rode with a super full bladder for 4 hours, every time about to piss myself in the cab and holding on. By the 16th hour, I was close to home when I started leaking uncontrollably into my pants. Grabbed myself and made the rest of the way home, ran to the bathroom and pissed hard and long. Pretty sure many saw my wet pants that day. I was wearing a pale gray pants 

I'd love to post a video of me peeing myself after holding my bladder all day.  I always wear cotton boxer briefs,  have about 20 pairs in different colors.   What color would you like to see me wearing when I wet myself? Want me to squirm awhile first? And pee sitting down or standing?