Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I was sipping on water too until now, just letting my bladder fill naturally and slowly. It's getting hard to hold it. I keep fantasizing about peeing.

Compared to rapid desperation, I feel less full and bloated overall, but the urge to urinate is more intense even though my bladder is less full

I haven't pee about 6 hours and just drank a lot of juice from my friend home. It's late now and I still on my way home. I live in downtown and it's have a park near my apartment. I just came there and now holding my crotch. Lucky that nobody here.

It's hot here, I'm wearing a shot skirt. 

My bladder is hurt now. I was holding pee when I was in the party. My legs are shaking and I need to pee so bad. It's about 8/10.

I'm listening some water sounds on YouTube... 

It's wet a little down there... I'm pushing my crotch so hard and dancing to make it not leak out.  

I feel like it's not 8/10 anymore....

One hand holding and one hand tying is so hard. I just about to leak out many time but try hard to hold.

I just saw someone pass, lucky that I hided behind the tree near by. But moving make me drop some pee, just a little. I forcefully pulled my little lace panties so that it stuck to the middle of my groin. It feel better to hold now but somewhat hurt.

I want to take off my clothes so bad but I outside and it is too late now ... i will pee without holding.

Dont know why but... I just really want to take off everything. There are no people here. 

Gotta pee gotta pee...

No... I still can hold it... hold...

---------

Ok so it says I reached the maximum number of post so I will retype it here one more time. 

---------

I did take of my clothes.  I tried. But I lost Control when I just only have my panties on. I tried to hold it back with both hands, holded crotch so hard but I can't. Pee kept coming out, then I gave up and just take of the last part. Completely nude and now peeing.

I feel like I was peeing more than 1 or 2 minutes. It's hurt a little bit but feel so good after all. I just wished that it would never stop. 

Edited by nooneko
I reached maximum posts so just edit to finish (see edit history)

Ok... so... I tried to take off my clothes. But I lost control when I only have my panties. I tried to hold it so bad with both hands but sadly I can't. Everything came out... I gave to and put my panties out. Completely nude now and peeing.

It's hurt a little at beginning but now it's feel so so good. The stream is so strong and I feel like I peed more then 1 and maybe 2 minutes. 

Peeing outside and nude outside feel so good. I will do this more. Sadly I accidentally pee in my clothes, everything is wet now. But luckily that I just need to take about 20-30 steps to my apartment and It so late now... maybe nobody will notice me even I'm not wearing anything.