Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

1 minute ago, wetguy917 said:

This is great practice for a night out at the bar. Bet you avoid breaking the seal for a long time. 

Once i came home from the bar, bladder full to the brim. I fell asleep. When i woke up, the bathroom was occupied for a long shower. I ended up pissing into a beach towel in my room

I really really really have to go pee! No joke. Im bursting. My bladder is full to the brim, and my penis is shakig slightly

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest wetguy917
1 minute ago, Legscrossed said:

Once i came home from the bar, bladder full to the brim. I fell asleep. When i woke up, the bathroom was occupied for a long shower. I ended up pissing into a beach towel in my room

I really really really have to go pee! No joke. Im bursting. My bladder is full to the brim, and my penis is shakig slightly

If you get hard it'll help you hold on. 

Guest wetguy917
Just now, Legscrossed said:

No. I'll come, and it's game over

Tell me more about the towel pee incident. How did your bladder feel compared to now? 

Just now, wetguy917 said:

Tell me more about the towel pee incident. How did your bladder feel compared to now? 

I woke up from a pee dream and felt that my boxers were slightly wet. I had peed slightly in my dream. I put on some pants and hurried to the toilet. Locked, roommate showering. I went to my room to wait for him to finish showering. I squirmed and held myself for maybe 20 minutes. Eventually, i just couldnt hold back anymore, and pissed it all out into the towel. Right now, i feel similar to when i found the bathroom door locked. I can try to wait, but i am at a 9/10. I have to put 100% effort to not start pissing right now

I'll pee my pants soon. Applying pressure above my belly button makes me squirm

My penis is starting to ache from the desperation

Guest wetguy917
3 minutes ago, Legscrossed said:

I woke up from a pee dream and felt that my boxers were slightly wet. I had peed slightly in my dream. I put on some pants and hurried to the toilet. Locked, roommate showering. I went to my room to wait for him to finish showering. I squirmed and held myself for maybe 20 minutes. Eventually, i just couldnt hold back anymore, and pissed it all out into the towel. Right now, i feel similar to when i found the bathroom door locked. I can try to wait, but i am at a 9/10. I have to put 100% effort to not start pissing right now

That's amazing. Keep holding. Let it get to the point where you lose control and are forced to piss. 

Guest wetguy917
4 minutes ago, Legscrossed said:

In my pants?

Holding myself

I usually stand in the tub with no pants and wait till I explode. 

I bought a new belt that’s super hard to undo and can get really tight, so I’m going to see if I can hold until the last minute while working on commissions and try to struggle out of it when I’m super super desperate. I want to have a genuine accident.  I’m at a 6/10 right now, I’ve had 2 iced coffee, 16 oz of water, and a black iced tea. Not all of it has hit my bladder yet but I have a feeling it’s going to hit quick! Send me any challenges or requests if you want ❤️

1 minute ago, Desperategasp said:

I can do that! I’m already feeling so full, and it’s barey been 10 minutes ! 

Great, I don't know how long it takes to draw whatever commissions you have. But maybe after finishing one, "rewarding" yourself with a drink seems good.

9 minutes ago, Desperategasp said:

I’m getting to the point to where I can’t keep still. I’ve tightened by belt 3 times since starting, and I’m at an 8/10. I feel like I might leak at any moment, and I have to pee dance to keep from dribbling. I want to hold myself so bad. 

@Desperategasp have you finished any commissions.