Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest wetguy917
Just now, Legscrossed said:

Drops of pee are trickling out of my shaking cock

Press on your bladder hard while standing in front of the toilet. Try to keep holding dude! 

Guest wetguy917
Just now, Legscrossed said:

I spurted. Tucked my penis back into my boxers and did a potty dance to regain control

I think you've done all you can man. You have my support to let it flow 

1 hour ago, spoilerman said:

and here i thought someone was answering me....

😞

It all depends on who’s around and what they’re into.  

How’s your hold going?

I’ve just left work but before I did I drank 1.5 litres water.  Time to head to the supermarket and then 30 min drive home. 

20 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

It all depends on who’s around and what they’re into.  

How’s your hold going?

I’ve just left work but before I did I drank 1.5 litres water.  Time to head to the supermarket and then 30 min drive home. 

eh, my hold is going nowhere, since nobody answered in two hours i aborted it  😕 

i hope you won't find a long queue at the till 😛

although i AM going to have dinner soon and i'm already feeling a bit of pressure 😛

1 minute ago, spoilerman said:

eh, my hold is going nowhere, since nobody answered in two hours i aborted it  😕 

i hope you won't find a long queue at the till 😛

You can always hold for yourself - I do all the time just because I enjoy it. 

Supermarket wasn’t too bad. I can feel my bladder filling, a few hundred ml in there.  About 35 minutes to home with a bit of traffic so should be fuller by the time I arrive. 

1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

You can always hold for yourself - I do all the time just because I enjoy it. 

Supermarket wasn’t too bad. I can feel my bladder filling, a few hundred ml in there.  About 35 minutes to home with a bit of traffic so should be fuller by the time I arrive. 

yeah, i don't like holding it myself. i'm more of a contest guy, you know...teasing each other to see who loses it first XD

i hope you aren't going to pee as soon as you get home, i'm sure there are chores to be done 😉

34 minutes ago, spoilerman said:

yeah, i don't like holding it myself. i'm more of a contest guy, you know...teasing each other to see who loses it first XD

i hope you aren't going to pee as soon as you get home, i'm sure there are chores to be done 😉

Fair enough, I have to say I do prefer that aspect myself but still always happy just to hold. 

My belt has gone very tight while I’ve been driving!

F4A3B1F5-E7A7-411B-B9A6-160AE0569601.jpeg

My bladder is pleasingly more full than I thought it would be. This is my favourite part of any hold, when my bladder is nice and plump and I can massage the swollen outline, but still hold it easily 🙂

3AD3CC88-8C50-4F06-8B43-19486DCBE4E2.jpeg

13209B29-E5E1-442A-BFA3-028039250622.jpeg

3C11BF36-9019-4C36-A3AC-232B22297278.jpeg

49D3460E-8529-4533-867D-ACAEDCCABADC.jpeg

Guest swe11up
4 hours ago, CenturyChild said:

Had to stop the hold early but here are a couple of pics from near the end.

A really impressive bulge as ever 😉

On 6/11/2019 at 9:04 AM, spoilerman said:

did i do something wrong? i feel like people are ignoring me when i post here 😞

I empathise  your disappointment. I feel the same on the live action thread.  I have been a member here for over six years. While my posts get positive feedback, on live action, not so much. It is mostly because there are much more males looking for desperate females, than the other way around, not against you personally. I see you are new here. Be patient,  with more posts, your reputation will grow , and so will reaction to your posts.