Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Cold and clammy from wanting to urinate. Gently fanning my legs. Aching so bad in the bladder, base and tip. Urine’s pushing hard to make its way down to my shaft. 

4 minutes ago, Ishimura said:

Yeah, definitely sounds like you can't wait. But you're going to need to wait at least a little longer before you'll be able to get to your friend's bathroom and empty out your aching, throbbing bladder.

Rocking back and forth. It isn’t helping. It’s only pushing down on my super full bladder and aching penis. 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Getting a stiffy from wanting to pee so bad. Giving it a gentle rub and a squeeze but it only subsides the urge for a while. Then it’s back on worse than before

1 minute ago, Ishimura said:

I bet it's going to feel so nice when you can finally pee. Just imagine that relief as you relax and let the surging waves of pressure finally start flowing out of you. Think about how much of a relief that will be, that urine uncontrollably pouring from your bladder.

Don’t! I already have to pee, like right now in the cab. 

6 minutes ago, Adrian6970wc said:

I'll be very interested to see how this plays out!

Can’t hold on. Just surpassed a huge wave. I almost lost myself

1 minute ago, Adrian6970wc said:

If you're in the back seat, would giving yourself a rub help?  

Already doing that. It only helps for a little while, unless I jerk off really well. But i can’t do that 

Careful with squeezing and rubbing yourself too much. You wouldn't want the driver to catch you. 😛 Lets just hope that your friend does keep the bathroom free for you for when you get there. It would be such a shame if you got there and had to keep holding any longer.

He said he’s out and will be back in a while. Hopefully he gets there before I do. I’m on the verge of pissing myself already! 

3 minutes ago, Ishimura said:

Careful with squeezing and rubbing yourself too much. You wouldn't want the driver to catch you. 😛 Lets just hope that your friend does keep the bathroom free for you for when you get there. It would be such a shame if you got there and had to keep holding any longer.

A huge wave just hit me making me leak a little. Haven’t wet my pants, I’ve managed to contain the piss in my shaft, but I’m aching so badly. Have to pee now. It’s urgent! Should have got a bottle or a cup. I would ask him to pull over so I can piss or maybe stop by some place with a toilet but there’s none, nowhere to go 

3 minutes ago, Ishimura said:

About how far would you say you are from your friend's house now? 

With the traffic I might take another 45 minutes. But I can barely wait to pee! 

I really hope I don’t end up pissing in his cab. Utterly desperate to urinate. 

Feels so uncomfortable to ride a cab with a very full bladder and a dire need to piss. Don’t want to wait but I must. 

I’m already dreaming of standing at the porcelain bowl, unzipping my pants and taking a long hard piss. It’s only making my need worse. Trying to not think of how bad I need to urinate but it isn’t working

1 minute ago, ntiu_123 said:

Feels so uncomfortable to ride a cab with a very full bladder and a dire need to piss. Don’t want to wait but I must. 

I’m already dreaming of standing at the porcelain bowl, unzipping my pants and taking a long hard piss. It’s only making my need worse. Trying to not think of how bad I need to urinate but it isn’t working

You can hold it! Just focus, you got this

Close to an hour since I’ve been utterly desperate to urinate. I should have been there now, already haven taken a much needed pee, but I’m still here waiting thanks to traffic. I reckon I’ll be there in another 30 minutes. If I get stuck I’ll just walk the rest few minutes.

Just got a call from my friend now saying he’s going to take a while to get there, something unexpected just came up. What luck! 

1 minute ago, ntiu_123 said:

Close to an hour since I’ve been utterly desperate to urinate. I should have been there now, already haven taken a much needed pee, but I’m still here waiting thanks to traffic. I reckon I’ll be there in another 30 minutes. If I get stuck I’ll just walk the rest few minutes.

You can make it, just think of how amazing it'd be to be able to release into a toilet, the dam finally breaking and the water gushing out and splashing in every way, wouldn't that be nice?

3 minutes ago, Redder12 said:

You can hold it! Just focus, you got this

Trying so hard. I’m so full to bursting. I’m so desperate that I had a semi erection for a while. Now that it’s gone, I’m ready to leak anytime. I’ve got my penis in between my legs. Squeezing him in between, trying to suppress the need to go.

1 minute ago, Redder12 said:

You can make it, just think of how amazing it'd be to be able to release into a toilet, the dam finally breaking and the water gushing out and splashing in every way, wouldn't that be nice?

Don’t even remind me. Makes the wait harder. That’s all what I can think of now. Hope the bathrooms ready when I get there or I’m going to end up peeing outside his door

My dick’s throbbing after a massive wave. Still aching. I’m getting close but he’s going to take a while more

Pushed through a full hour of extreme desperation. Every minute I was damn sure that I was going to end up pissing myself right away in the cab but here I am, still holding on and bursting.

Have you had any leaks yet? 

I did have a squirt, but I’ve managed to contain it in my shaft. Might not work anymore 

Slightly bouncing on my seat, so desperate to piss. Can’t wait to get there. I’m a few minutes away. Paying him and getting out of the cab is going to be hard without leaking