Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, spoilerman said:

you are stuck in a lecture and your classmate starts hissing in your ears

After lecture, i run into the men's room. There is a line. You are behind me. I rush to a urinal when it opens up, and release a strong, urgent stream. You can hear me, and it makes you spurt into your boxers

My bladder is completely full. Strong pressure. 

Taking a lot of effort to not pee my pants 

Been on the road for like 5 hours. Had been feeling the pressure from 2 hours into my journey. At a 9/10 now. Really really need to piss. Bladder feels so full. Aching so bad. I’ve got 2 hours more with no rest stops. No choice but to hold. But I feel like I need to urinate now. Urgently. Someone help me hold it 

Quickly moving into a 10/10. The need to urinate is so urgent. Must find a 🚽  Somehow. Don’t have any cups or bottles in the car. Can’t pull off the road. On a highway.  Can’t stop for another 2 hours. 

1 hour ago, Redder12 said:

How'd you end up?

Ended up waiting for 3 more hours in a traffic gridlock before finally getting to a gas station. I had crossed 10/10 long back and was on the verge of pissing myself thinking about relief but as luck has it, the toilets were out of order. Had to drive further for another 45 mins before getting to a mall in town. I was squeezing myself as I ran to the nearest toilet. I started fumbling with my zipper even before reaching the door. Unzipped as I pushed through, pulled out my dribbling penis on my way to the urinal and shot a thick loud stream. It was a really long piss, took a while to empty my bladder. The relief was ecstatic! Even after emptying myself, I felt like the need to go again so I stood there and peed some more till the aching subsided

6 hours ago, ntiu_123 said:

Ended up waiting for 3 more hours in a traffic gridlock before finally getting to a gas station. I had crossed 10/10 long back and was on the verge of pissing myself thinking about relief but as luck has it, the toilets were out of order. Had to drive further for another 45 mins before getting to a mall in town. I was squeezing myself as I ran to the nearest toilet. I started fumbling with my zipper even before reaching the door. Unzipped as I pushed through, pulled out my dribbling penis on my way to the urinal and shot a thick loud stream. It was a really long piss, took a while to empty my bladder. The relief was ecstatic! Even after emptying myself, I felt like the need to go again so I stood there and peed some more till the aching subsided

Wow...intense, good thing you made it though

26 minutes ago, theGAME777 said:

I gotta pee right now. I'm gonna see how long I can go

How are you doing on that front?

I'm holding about eight hours worth of pee right now. I started feeling a mild need four hours ago and drank a pint bottle of water on my way home from work an hour ago. And now I'm fluctuating between 7 and 8 - sometimes I feel like I'm bursting and close to leaking and sometimes more like if I fidget enough I can manage it.

Started feeling a pretty decent urge to pee two hours ago but my room mate was using the shower so I decided just to hold it. My bladder feels full and pretty firm but I'm not feeling close to leaking or anything. The pressure is constant. A 7/10. Laying on my side on my bed in a sleeveless nightgown and grey slacks. How's everyone doing?