Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, ItsKayla said:

I'm leaking again and again no matter what I do, each leak send a trickle of pee down my legs. So thankful for autocorrect as I'm typoing all the time. Bladder is rock hard and my need is 10/10. I don't think I can hold on for much longer now

Just hold it a little longer, 10 more minutes! Try not to leak as best as you can!

1 minute ago, omorashi king said:

ahh done it wws actually harder than i thought cause as soon as i got up i got supper desperate the no holding and keeping my legs apart didn't make it any easier 

Hmm, what would you say you are at out of 10 now? And do you want some more challenges?

Just now, omorashi king said:

i'm not at a 10 yet and yes i would like some more challenges 

Hmm, okay, drink another glass/cup of water

1 minute ago, ItsKayla said:

I'm doing the full potty dance, crossed legs, shaking legs, crotch grabs but nothing seems to be helping. My pee hole is throbbing with the hope of much needed release, I'm leaking every now and then

Stop leaking, you'll ruin your clothes!

Just now, ItsKayla said:

The leaks have turned into spurts, my panties are absolutely soaked but more keeps coming, my bladder is really tired and full from a 5 hour hold. I'm doing absolutely everything I can to hold it back

Well since you are letting so much out, it should be easier to hold it, one last challenge, sit still for 1 minute, no grabbing but you can cross your legs if you need to, do not lose it

2 minutes ago, ItsKayla said:

I'm so sorry, I just lost it. I'm peeing myself right now after the loss of total control. The relief feels so good, and so is the feeling of the pee running down my legs and pooling around my feet

aww that's to bad but u did great honestly but it wont be long till i'm doing the same thing 

Damn I’m really desperate now haven’t leaked yet but it won’t be long now