Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Hey all! It's 2pm here. I'm currently on the first stage of the rapid desperation method. I'm drinking a bit more water than they recommend. About 20 ounces per hour and going whenever I feel the need. Going to start my hold at around 7pm tonight (so when this post days it was five hours ago, that'll be the time). Planning to ban myself from the toilet for an undetermined length of time. Perhaps until my morning pee tomorrow? 

See you tonight!

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

So sorry, but I had to start my hold a little later than planned. My body was being uncooperative. Bathroom ban starts now. I will check in with you guys in a little while when the urge starts hitting. It should be fast because I followed the rapid desperation method with extra water to make up for my size and my bladder size haha! Over the course of the last six hours, I drank seven 16 ounce glasses of water and had to pee every 45 minutes and they were pretty high volume pees. Should be exciting. I've never done rapid desperation before. Looking forward to having a real, uncontrollable accident.

This is incredible. Half hour later and I feel like I could really use a toilet. The urge started out at a 5/10 about 15 minutes ago and it's already climbed to a 6. I've never felt my bladder fill this fast. I have little tingles. The pressure feels different than usual. More gentle, perhaps? I think it's because my pee must be very dilute so it's not as irritating to the organ. 

It feels really, really good.

11 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

This is incredible. Half hour later and I feel like I could really use a toilet. The urge started out at a 5/10 about 15 minutes ago and it's already climbed to a 6. I've never felt my bladder fill this fast. I have little tingles. The pressure feels different than usual. More gentle, perhaps? I think it's because my pee must be very dilute so it's not as irritating to the organ. 

It feels really, really good.

Glad you are enjoying it 🙂

12 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Oh, mind if I join you? I haven't peed myself in a while...

Whats the rapid desperation technique?

Please join in! It's more fun with a friend 😉

The rapid desperation technique is a method for getting your kidneys working at optimum efficiency. The method is explained in detail in another thread. It takes some prep time, drinking reasonable amounts of water and peeing at regular intervals until your pee is clear. Search it on the forum for the full explanation.

Okay, this is wild. The pressure is building so fast. I'm at a 7/10 now, fidgeting a bit and changing position a lot. 

Btw, I'm sitting on my bed currently, wearing a dark purple tshirt and black yoga pants for anyone interested. I wet these very pants a little bit getting out of my cab home the other day. They have since been washed.

Laid down on my back. It helped with the pressure a little but my pussy is pulsing. I don't feel like I am going to lose it anytime soon, though.

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

Please join in! It's more fun with a friend 😉

The rapid desperation technique is a method for getting your kidneys working at optimum efficiency. The method is explained in detail in another thread. It takes some prep time, drinking reasonable amounts of water and peeing at regular intervals until your pee is clear. Search it on the forum for the full explanation.

Okay, this is wild. The pressure is building so fast. I'm at a 7/10 now, fidgeting a bit and changing position a lot. 

Btw, I'm sitting on my bed currently, wearing a dark purple tshirt and black yoga pants for anyone interested. I wet these very pants a little bit getting out of my cab home the other day. They have since been washed.

Laid down on my back. It helped with the pressure a little but my pussy is pulsing. I don't feel like I am going to lose it anytime soon, though.

Sounds like you've perfected this technique Selena! Yoga pants are hot by the way, great for wetting in. How wet were they after the cab incident? Do you wear anything under them?

8 minutes ago, talks2much said:

Sounds like you've perfected this technique Selena! Yoga pants are hot by the way, great for wetting in. How wet were they after the cab incident? Do you wear anything under them?

I was wearing an Always incontinence brief at the time so they got a softball sized wet patch on the thigh because of the way I moved when I got out of the car. I had to spread my legs.

Back down to 4/10. My husband made me laugh and I let out a sizeable spurt into my underwear and pants. I had pads on but they did me no good for such a large spurt. I hurried over to the laundry tub and yanked down my pants and undies. Unfortunately, my technique was off. I try to straddle the corner of the tub to piss into it but the pee traveled back and sprayed behind me onto the floor and my pants a few times. So I did pretty well wet my pants already once. And it's only nine pm. I have another 8 hours without a toilet to look forward to.

5 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I was wearing an Always incontinence brief at the time so they got a softball sized wet patch on the thigh because of the way I moved when I got out of the car. I had to spread my legs.

Back down to 4/10. My husband made me laugh and I let out a sizeable spurt into my underwear and pants. I had pads on but they did me no good for such a large spurt. I hurried over to the laundry tub and yanked down my pants and undies. Unfortunately, my technique was off. I try to straddle the corner of the tub to piss into it but the pee traveled back and sprayed behind me onto the floor and my pants a few times. So I did pretty well wet my pants already once. And it's only nine pm. I have another 8 hours without a toilet to look forward to.

Oh so you had already had a piss before you got out of the car?

Another 8 hours is going to be tough, are you still in the wet yoga pants? Maybe putting a diaper on would be a good plan!

Just now, talks2much said:

Oh so you had already had a piss before you got out of the car?

Another 8 hours is going to be tough, are you still in the wet yoga pants? Maybe putting a diaper on would be a good plan!

I had planned to go without a diaper until at least 11. So three more hours. 

I took the yoga pants off. Can't sit on my bed in wet clothes. I may put them back on to wet them again later, though. Maybe in my back yard?

Working on 32 ounces of sports drink right now. Gotta watch that electrolyte balance. I have grapefruit flavored soda for later. Just drinking when I'm thirsty at this point. Not trying to have another accident *right* away. Lets draw out round two a bit if we can, hmm?

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

I had planned to go without a diaper until at least 11. So three more hours. 

I took the yoga pants off. Can't sit on my bed in wet clothes. I may put them back on to wet them again later, though. Maybe in my back yard?

Working on 32 ounces of sports drink right now. Gotta watch that electrolyte balance. I have grapefruit flavored soda for later. Just drinking when I'm thirsty at this point. Not trying to have another accident *right* away. Lets draw out round two a bit if we can, hmm?

Sounds like a plan, you definitely know what you're doing so go for it, draw it out for as long as possible.

I think a piss in your yoga pants in your back yard sounds delightful. 

1 hour ago, talks2much said:

Sounds like a plan, you definitely know what you're doing so go for it, draw it out for as long as possible.

I think a piss in your yoga pants in your back yard sounds delightful. 

Had to take a break. My husband wanted some attention so I gave him a LOT of attention. But I'm back now. 1 hour after my last bathroom break. Filling up on that grapefruit soda I mentioned.

I fell asleep last night but I'm back. Been thinking about those yoga pants a lot. I haven't washed them yet so I figured... I might as well get them wet again. It's been 45 minutes since I went to the toilet and I have had nearly a liter of water since then. Going to try to drink another liter and see how wet these pants can get.