Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Just now, Selena Luna said:

Urge is getting stronger now. 6/10. Little pulses in the bladder and urethra every 5-10 minutes and light, even pressure throughout. Feels very nice. Having the urge to squeeze my thighs together to relish the pressure. This is the most physically pleasurable part of the hold for me. After the moment of release, of course.

yes i agree. I don't like how long it takes to get to this point, tho. I wish i could flip a switch and then have a full leaking bladder.

Im doing the opposite; i'm pressing my legs against the sides of the desk im sitting at instead of pressing them together. same result different method. I don't think it's going to help in two hours tho... im gonna be pretty desperate...I kind am already!

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, NiagraFalls said:

yes i agree. I don't like how long it takes to get to this point, tho. I wish i could flip a switch and then have a full leaking bladder.

Im doing the opposite; i'm pressing my legs against the sides of the desk im sitting at instead of pressing them together. same result different method. I don't think it's going to help in two hours tho... im gonna be pretty desperate...I kind am already!

You can do it! Just don't think about the toilet. Or running water. Lakes. Oceans. Pee running down a pretty woman's leg...

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

6.5/10. The urge is rising fast. Not sure I will make it home dry. It'll be at least an hour until I get home. More if my ride takes a long time like sometimes does. I have to stop at the store on my way home, too and walk a block and a half home from there.

it takes me 45 minutes to walk home from work....ooofff...all i need to do is not leak at work...as soon as i leave i can let it all out if i want to

1 minute ago, NiagraFalls said:

it takes me 45 minutes to walk home from work....ooofff...all i need to do is not leak at work...as soon as i leave i can let it all out if i want to

Added to all of this is the fact that I am currently here by myself and can use that fact to deny myself use of the toilet. so this WILL be a close one!

Just now, NiagraFalls said:

You won't be seen if you do that?

The urge is becoming more of a constant thing. Tingling in my vagina and firm pressure in my bladder. The button on my jeans is pressing on me, making it feel like my bladder is more full than it is. Feels very good. Have the occasional fluttering feeling in my pussy. Almost like butterflies in the stomach but much lower. I can feel some of the pulses in my clit, too which is pretty nice.

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

You won't be seen if you do that?

The urge is becoming more of a constant thing. Tingling in my vagina and firm pressure in my bladder. The button on my jeans is pressing on me, making it feel like my bladder is more full than it is. Feels very good. Have the occasional fluttering feeling in my pussy. Almost like butterflies in the stomach but much lower. I can feel some of the pulses in my clit, too which is pretty nice.

yeah i know about the butterflies sensation. I am loosening my belt
oh ...as soon as I leave I am free to hold or release as I want. I have black nylon shorts on...and two pairs of underpants!

Edited by NiagraFalls (see edit history)
1 minute ago, NiagraFalls said:

yeah i know about the butterflies sensation. I am loosening my belt
oh ...as soon as I leave I am free to hold or release as I want. I have black nylon shorts on...and two pairs of underpants!

I'm in jeans and an adult diaper (I wear them for my monthly visitor. Better coverage than pads and offers protection against all types of wetness.)

Starting to get a little fidgety over here!