Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

By the end of the day, I was rushing to get to my car. Somehow, I wanted to get home and end my no-pee day challenge. I was at the brink of wetting myself when this attractive colleague joined me. She wanted a lift. I wanted to refuse as I wanted to hold myself back in my car. She seemed to want more than a lift so after shifting a lot on my feet, I agreed to drop her off. 

On the way she inquired if I was okay. Though I was dying to urinate, I lied that I was okay. 

I dropped her off at her apartment building. She wanted me to go in and join her for a coffee. I would have loved to, but I had to pee! And I didn't know how long I'd have to stay on there. If I did, I would have to use her bathroom and I didn't want to do that. So I politely excused myself and sped off only to get stuck traffic for another hour. Several times, I'd leaked a bit. It took me a lot to hold it back. By the time I reached my apartment, both my bladder and shaft were hard and filled with piss. 
Right now I'm sitting before my laptop and trying to get a grip on my bladder before I go take a long, hard pee. 

I think she knew that I wanted to pee. From the way she was looking me, I could tell. Saw her eyes glancing at my crotch every now and then. She also seemed interested. Is it possible that she has a fetish? 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ntiu_123 said:

By the end of the day, I was rushing to get to my car. Somehow, I wanted to get home and end my no-pee day challenge. I was at the brink of wetting myself when this attractive colleague joined me. She wanted a lift. I wanted to refuse as I wanted to hold myself back in my car. She seemed to want more than a lift so after shifting a lot on my feet, I agreed to drop her off. 

On the way she inquired if I was okay. Though I was dying to urinate, I lied that I was okay. 

I dropped her off at her apartment building. She wanted me to go in and join her for a coffee. I would have loved to, but I had to pee! And I didn't know how long I'd have to stay on there. If I did, I would have to use her bathroom and I didn't want to do that. So I politely excused myself and sped off only to get stuck traffic for another hour. Several times, I'd leaked a bit. It took me a lot to hold it back. By the time I reached my apartment, both my bladder and shaft were hard and filled with piss. 
Right now I'm sitting before my laptop and trying to get a grip on my bladder before I go take a long, hard pee. 

Don’t give in yet. Go and drink a cup of tea, add it to the mix.

8 minutes ago, ntiu_123 said:

Damn! More fluids? I'm going to get a coffee anyway. Will need to do it with one hand. I can hardly stand. If I do, only option is to run straight to the toilet and pee. 

Dude you gotta do what you gotta do, the bathrooms right there yeah? You can go at any time yeah? 😂 😜