Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, smallbladder89 said:

Wish I wasn't going out so I could follow your hold @CenturyChild How is your bladder doing? Can you still poke it or is it starting to feel really hard?

Aww damn, would have been great to have company.  

My bladder is doing OK.  It’s starting to plump up nicely, probably about 500 ml now.  It’s not up to my belly button yet and it still soft and squishy to poke.  

91975346-82B7-4898-AE7E-F8E87E5E19BE.jpeg

Been filing slowly and steadily for 3.5 hours now.  Can definitely feel the pressure as I am lifting and carrying things.  It’s easy to understand why normal people would call this ‘full’.  

Its quite warm outside so have taken my shirt off.  It’s quite cool to be working and look down to see my lower abdomen slowly getting firmer as my bladder swells. 

A257AC48-C4A0-439C-8EBF-A13AD1F1BCAA.jpeg

6 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Been filing slowly and steadily for 3.5 hours now.  Can definitely feel the pressure as I am lifting and carrying things.  It’s easy to understand why normal people would call this ‘full’.  

Its quite warm outside so have taken my shirt off.  It’s quite cool to be working and look down to see my lower abdomen slowly getting firmer as my bladder swells. 

A257AC48-C4A0-439C-8EBF-A13AD1F1BCAA.jpeg

This is amazing. How is it going? 

Sadly had to let it out at around 1 litre as I was doing lots of lifting and carrying and it was starting to hurt. It was fun while it lasted though. 

1 minute ago, forestpeeing said:

Sitting still is tourture! Oh my, i just dribbled a little bit! 

Sounds like you have to pee very urgently. Do you want permission to go pee?

My bladder is starting to hurt. I'm gotta relieve myself. But let's have you wait another 10 minutes. Imagine how nice it is for me to let it out though

22 minutes ago, forestpeeing said:

Oh god barely made it, a lot of leaks on the way tho! My knickers are soaked! What a great relief! Hopes yours was as good @Legscrossed

You could have waited a bit more 

44 minutes ago, Legscrossed said:

Sounds like you have to pee very urgently. Do you want permission to go pee?

My bladder is starting to hurt. I'm gotta relieve myself. But let's have you wait another 10 minutes. Imagine how nice it is for me to let it out though

Oh no, you don’t have the permission yet

I’ve crossed a 10 an hour back and I’m still holding 

Guest DarthBane93

Me space/time after a long Mother’s Day working in the service industry, dealing with all the Karen’s of the world. These won’t stay dry very long 😈

ACF51981-D70B-469F-8DF5-D194D59372D7.jpeg

I've crossed a 10/10 and still holding. Went to work, pushed through the whole day without a single piss, made it through traffic and then back home. Nearly made it into my apartment holding my penis. Didn't even change. Sat down right away to hold on longer. I'll pee my pants any minute. Should I hold on or just go pee

There were times at work when the pressure got huge and hit me in waves. I remember shifting on my feet then, or pacing back and forth when talking to someone. A colleague of mine, a pretty attractive chick kept smiling all the while. Another asked me... "dude you okay? You look like really need to pee or something."