Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

omg it happened. right after that i started losing a constant stream that i was unable to control, i knew i was about to lose it and tried making a run for the bathroom. halfway there my tired bladder contracted for the final time and squeezed all that piss inside me out. i tried crossing my legs, stemming the flow from my pee hole, but it was useless. the back of my jeans are totally wet, from the front there is a trail of pee running down my right leg and some down my left. pee is pooling beside my legs. right now im standing in the mess with wet jeans and wet hands. what a relief. thanks everyone, i certainly had fun!

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Rumorhasit
2 minutes ago, ItsKayla said:

omg it happened. right after that i started losing a constant stream that i was unable to control, i knew i was about to lose it and tried making a run for the bathroom. halfway there my tired bladder contracted for the final time and squeezed all that piss inside me out. i tried crossing my legs, stemming the flow from my pee hole, but it was useless. the back of my jeans are totally wet, from the front there is a trail of pee running down my right leg and some down my left. pee is pooling beside my legs. right now im standing in the mess with wet jeans and wet hands. what a relief. thanks everyone, i certainly had fun!

Thanks for the fun way to wake up. If you’ve been doing rapid desperation, you’ll need to pee really badly again soon, and your muscles will already be tired. Why not try again?

Edited by Rumorhasit (see edit history)

Gotta piss oh my god. gotta piss so bad

I don't want pee my nice shorts and stylish boxers. But I can't wait any longer.... I gotta pee

Been holding back a beer, a water bottle, and a pineapple beverage for 2 hours or so. I need to urinate!

I leaked into my boxers. I grabbed my penis, but couldn't stop it!

I spurted again

Guest wetguy917
1 hour ago, theGAME777 said:

On my way home from work and I do have to pee. Of course that coke I drank and those Mike's hards I just picked up won't help matters much

Still holding?

Guest wetguy917
1 minute ago, theGAME777 said:

About a 6.5 right now. I'm drinking a 40oz Coors and Mike's harder

Awesome. That should speed up the inevitable. How long has it been since you last peed? 

Guest wetguy917
22 minutes ago, theGAME777 said:

I haven't peed since this morning. It's increased to about a 7.5 now. I'm starting to feel it

keep us updated. What's your endgame? 

Guest wetguy917
13 minutes ago, theGAME777 said:

It's at about an 8 right now. I'm starting to squeeze my crotch off and on

An 8/10 is where I start squirming. must be feeling pretty full

Guest Masyanyalover
Just now, wetguy917 said:

An 8/10 is where I start squirming. must be feeling pretty full

I’m slightly full right now.

Guest wetguy917
6 minutes ago, theGAME777 said:

My bladder is totally hard right now

what does it feel like if you press on it?