Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Mornin' all, looking into doing a massive hold today and maybe even a wetting as I do my own laundry now 😇 Just drinking gets boring though and in the end I just forget to drink at all, so has anyone got any ideas for how to get through this massive cup of coffee and endless supply of water? I need to fill UP and I want to do it FAST!

I'm playing The Binding of Isaac to pass the time.

Edited by DesperateDawn (see edit history)
1 minute ago, DesperateDawn said:

This need has snuck up on me all of a sudden and I love it.

It's tingly, urgent and amazing. 

Shame I'm alone in this though 😞 

Are you able to sit still?

58 minutes ago, DesperateDawn said:

Mornin' all, looking into doing a massive hold today and maybe even a wetting as I do my own laundry now 😇 Just drinking gets boring though and in the end I just forget to drink at all, so has anyone got any ideas for how to get through this massive cup of coffee and endless supply of water? I need to fill UP and I want to do it FAST!

I'm playing The Binding of Isaac to pass the time.

Is there anything you can do to force yourself to refill your cup at certain times, e.g. when something happens in the game? Having to go downstairs each time will make it more interesting when the struggle starts to get real!

4 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

Is there anything you can do to force yourself to refill your cup at certain times, e.g. when something happens in the game? Having to go downstairs each time will make it more interesting when the struggle starts to get real!

I would say every time I die in the game but I'm quite shit at this and that would be impossible haha. Maybe I'll drink every time I die and refill every time I die by a boss (because believe it or not that happens less frequently) 

Exactly I have to hide it around the 5 people I live with too 😄

1 minute ago, DesperateDawn said:

I would say every time I die in the game but I'm quite shit at this and that would be impossible haha. Maybe I'll drink every time I die and refill every time I die by a boss (because believe it or not that happens less frequently) 

Exactly I have to hide it around the 5 people I live with too 😄

As long as refilling it involves downing whatever’s left in the glass first 🙂

I’m looking forward to seeing how it develops though!

Just now, DesperateDawn said:

Just as long as possible I guess 🙂 I'm going to let go in the shower, I've discovered it's one of my favourite places to pee. But I want to at least leak a little first though. 

I couldn't pee even if I wanted to now, there's somebody in both showers.

Excellent, some bonus uncertainty. So, you’re not allowed to run to the bathroom until you’ve leaked a bit, maybe?

Just now, DesperateDawn said:

Just as long as possible I guess 🙂 I'm going to let go in the shower, I've discovered it's one of my favourite places to pee. But I want to at least leak a little first though. 

I couldn't pee even if I wanted to now, there's somebody in both showers.

Excellent, some bonus uncertainty. So, you’re not allowed to run to the bathroom until you’ve leaked a bit, maybe?