Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

21 minutes ago, irvingarlington said:

Well, I'll help you stay dry as long as I can, but I can't guarantee that you will still be dry by the end 🙂 

Tell you what, you know what always helps me to hold better? Motivation to not make a mess. So let's motivate you. For the next ten minutes, keep you legs spread, and no touching with your hands.

okay.....

it's really hard to stay still + im feeling some strong waves of desperation

honestly don't think i can hold much longer

Edited by littlerush (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest irvingarlington
Just now, littlerush said:

okay.....

it's really hard to stay still + im feeling some strong waves of desperation

honestly don't think i can hold much longer

Of course you can! Though if you ask nicely, I may let you leak just a tiny bit. Wouldn't that help you hold the rest a little longer?

Guest irvingarlington
Just now, littlerush said:

maybe...... sometimes when i start i can't stop and it keeps coming out over time

im trembling a little bit

Well, since you're already a dribbling mess... if you'd prefer, instead of helping you hold, I could help you lose control. Would you like that?

Guest irvingarlington
1 minute ago, littlerush said:

im almost moaning i have to go so bad 😬i thnk i'm gonna lose a bit any second now

Well, why don't we help it along then? We don't want you to suffer... too much. Can you go to a sink? I think your hands need washing. Two minutes in warm water.

Edited by irvingarlington (see edit history)
17 minutes ago, irvingarlington said:

Well, why don't we help it along then? We don't want you to suffer... too much. Can you go to a sink? I think your hands need washing. Two minutes in warm water.

fuck cfuck fuck it hurts so bad. ok i'll go downstairs

1:06 one hand is under the water but if i take the other away im going to leak

1:07 i just leaked so badly i think theres a wet patch so i'm taking of my trousers and standing in my panties in the bathroom

another spurt through my panties onto the floor

1:08 finished! a little bit more dribbled out and its superr warm against my lips but i think i might have it under control

Guest irvingarlington
1 minute ago, littlerush said:

fuck cfuck fuck it hurts so bad. ok i'll go downstairs

1:06 one hand is under the water but if i take the other away im going to leak

1:07 i just leaked so badly i think theres a wet patch so i'm taking of my trousers and standing in my panties in the bathroom

another spurt through my panties onto the floor

1:08 finished! a little bit more dribbled out and its superr warm against my lips but i think i might have it under control

Good!  See, with a little practice, you can learn to control in the harshest of conditions. Speaking of which, let's try that. Sit down on the toilet, with your panties still on, for 5 minutes. A true test of will.. the temptation to release will be right beneath you, but I'm sure you can remain in control.

16 minutes ago, irvingarlington said:

Good!  See, with a little practice, you can learn to control in the harshest of conditions. Speaking of which, let's try that. Sit down on the toilet, with your panties still on, for 5 minutes. A true test of will.. the temptation to release will be right beneath you, but I'm sure you can remain in control.

1:16 ok moving to the toilet with one hand shoved in my crotch. shouldn't be impossible

oh my god i'm so desperate

i just let a massive gush out onto the floor oh gosh

but now on the toilet

1:17 this is cruel! im squirming constantly i feel like if i let my guard down at all im gonna completely piss myself

1:19 a little trickle is escaping and there's literally nothing i can do to stop it, its warming my crotch again and again and i can hear it falling

1:20 okay i think it's under control if i rub my hands against myself really hard

1:21 in squirming im so close to losing it

1:22 now standing in front of the toilet dancing like a child

Guest irvingarlington
10 minutes ago, littlerush said:

1:16 ok moving to the toilet with one hand shoved in my crotch. shouldn't be impossible

oh my god i'm so desperate

i just let a massive gush out onto the floor oh gosh

but now on the toilet

1:17 this is cruel! im squirming constantly i feel like if i let my guard down at all im gonna completely piss myself

1:19 a little trickle is escaping and there's literally nothing i can do to stop it, its warming my crotch again and again and i can hear it falling

1:20 okay i think it's under control if i rub my hands against myself really hard

1:21 in squirming im so close to losing it

1:22 now standing in front of the toilet dancing like a child

Oh good. It's always nice to have what you need right in front of you, but not available to you. Well, we don't want any more temptation. So leave the room. Go find a nice place to lie down on your stomach for another 5 minutes or so. I hope the rest feels relaxing 🙂

Edited by irvingarlington (see edit history)

1:26 i thought i had it under control but a massive stream came out

1:28 ive moved back to the shower

1:30 massive gush, it's hurting so bad now my hands are rammed into my crotch and i dont think i'll hold much longer

1:34 ---

14 minutes ago, irvingarlington said:

Oh good. It's always nice to have what you need right in front of you, but not available to you. Well, we don't want anymore temptation. So leave the room. Go find a nice place to lie down on your stomach for another 5 minutes or so. I hope the rest feels relaxing 🙂

1:35 ok but if i make a puddle on my living room floor 😬my panties are completely saturated

1:36 i just squirted between my legs onto the floor..... im moving back this is too high risj

1:37 fuck fuck im so close

1:38 i lost it, im wetting myself and it wont stop coming out. there was a short gush and now i cant stop it rushing out between my legs.

ive failed the 5 mins but damn it feels so good 💦💦

Guest irvingarlington
5 minutes ago, littlerush said:

1:26 i thought i had it under control but a massive stream came out

1:28 ive moved back to the shower

1:30 massive gush, it's hurting so bad now my hands are rammed into my crotch and i dont think i'll hold much longer

1:34 ---

1:35 ok but if i make a puddle on my living room floor 😬my panties are completely saturated

1:36 i just squirted between my legs onto the floor..... im moving back this is too high risj

1:37 fuck fuck im so close

1:38 i lost it, im wetting myself and it wont stop coming out. there was a short gush and now i cant stop it rushing out between my legs.

ive failed the 5 mins but damn it feels so good 💦💦

Well, I wouldn't say you failed! You've done well, many people wouldn't keep fighting without encouragement. I hope you enjoyed this 🙂 

Guest irvingarlington

Thinking to doing a bladder torture tease. Unless of course there's anyone out there that would like to do the honors 🙂 

Guest irvingarlington
Just now, Polkadotpuddle said:

Any time lol.

Right now would be wonderful, I'd just started a tease, but would be happy to have you take control!

Guest irvingarlington
Just now, Polkadotpuddle said:

Hmmm. What would you say you are at/ what have you had to drink so far??

I've just finished my first bottle of water, 500mL. I'd put me at a 1/10 for now, but I fill notoriously fast. I have a tiny bladder 😁

If i keep drinking, I guarantee within 45 minutes, I'll be at capacity.

2 minutes ago, irvingarlington said:

I've just finished my first bottle of water, 500mL. I'd put me at a 1/10 for now, but I fill notoriously fast. I have a tiny bladder 😁

If i keep drinking, I guarantee within 45 minutes, I'll be at capacity.

Go for something caffeinated or otherwise has diuretic effects. Speed this party up a bit lol. Then another 500 mls of water.

Then find some water audio to play in the back ground.

Guest irvingarlington
1 minute ago, Polkadotpuddle said:

Go for something caffeinated or otherwise has diuretic effects. Speed this party up a bit lol. Then another 500 mls of water.

Then find some water audio to play in the back ground.

I've brewed a nice cup of Earl Grey, but I'll need to let it cool a bit. In the mean time, I have my 500 ml to drink, and the audio playing. I've shot up to at least a 3/10 now.

Oh that first mouthful of water made my bladder twinge!

Guest irvingarlington
1 minute ago, Polkadotpuddle said:

Earl grey is actually my favourite tea lmao.

if you have any dishes to wash now would be a good time lol.

MIne too! I've got several different brands on the shelf 🙂 

Oh, I knew dishes were coming! Will there be a time limit?