Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Isn1,  Your post arrived here sometime during my walk.  Disobedient to my bladder, I put on two day diapers and walked two blocks to a convenience store.  The outward walk produced maybe half a dozen spurts.  Standing at checkout produced chain spurting.  Dawn light had brightened.  To my horror, walking no longer reduced spurting very much.  This walk takes me behind a strip mall.  No deliveries at the moment.  Looking down, my pants remained dry.  Four minutes later another building resident noticed me as she returned from walking her dog.  Then I noticed her.  If my wet showed through, she didn't give any sign.  The dog most certainly could smell the urine.  But it wouldn't tell anyone.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just to update you, I went with a nappy. After I paid for them and a small apple juice,I dashed into the next clothing store, headed straight for the changing rooms (grabbing a random top on my way). Where I then pulled out one of the nappies, carefully stepping into them while squeezing my thighs tightly. Trying to pull it up my squirming legs was challenging but succeeded without incident.
I drank the apple juice on the way to the cinema and am now in line to buy a large Pepsi and some popcorn. I just can NOT stand still! I'm bouncing around, jiggling my legs, trying not to grab my crotch like I dearly want to. I'm hoping it looks like I am impatient to get my snacks and good seats not that I am desperate to pee. Knowing that my friend has gone to the toilets and is relieving her bladder is making my need that much more pressing! I keep shifting my weight from foot to foot and am not sure if I will last to the end of the film.

Watching the trailers waiting for the film to start. When I first sat down I felt a twinge in my bladder as the position put more pressure on but now I have settled into it and am hoping I will get sucked into the story line of the film and forget about the mounting pressure. Oh no another twinge! I am bouncing my legs, one then the other then both. In the dark I can sneak a hand under my dress and squeeze myself through the nappy, which feels totally weird btw! Easily at a 9 now! My friend knows that I am desperate to pee and has asked if I am going to be fidgeting the whole time, the answer is most definitely YES! The film is now starting let's hope I can hold on! Wish me luck

Edited by forestpeeing (see edit history)

OMG!  Fifty-five minutes since my after-walk pee.  With ten seconds warning my bladder released a couple post-challenge spurts.  Two minutes later, as I attempted reporting, it released a couple more spurts.  After that I toilet peed intentionally.  Just to be sure I'm reasonably empty, I've now double voided.

As I commonly get post-hold spurts.  Attempting a challenge was a bad Idea.  Today my obligations include paying rent, signing pharmacy-change papers (as per my PCP's instructions), requesting my cardiologist write a prescription for a medication I tried using samples he gave me.  Finding an appointment date and time acceptable to the clinic's dietitian and myself.  Buy a zippered notebook for carrying my needs.

Feeling a hint, I rushed to my bathroom and turned my most recent pee into a triple-void before new spasms could further irritate my bladder.

For bladder security today I'll have to: 1.  Wear a diaper (as usual) and carry a spare.  2.  Time my first preemptive (at home) to bus riding without prolonged times at the stops.  3.  Double void when possible (as pee at transit center walk two blocks to medical center and pee again).  (Felt another bladder hint and did my fifth intentional pee since waking.)  4.  When I'm due to a pee with no other options, stop for a cafe lunch.  Make it a doule void by "washing my hands" on arrival and doing an after-lunch pee. 

And i need to gentle on my bladder until at least Friday.

Cassini, 

Would you drink two cups water for starters? Then drink one cup every 15 minutes until you have until you have added four cups to you hydtation?

If you are extremely brave, consider a business proving something requiring substantial time. A pharmacy assistant did it to me earlier today.  No customer restroom in the place. 

Usually, customers cross the street for a Thai tea and appatizer. But the place remains closed Wednesdays. Maybe the Chinese or vietnamese cafes offer something light. But would rather be more  acquainted before buying a soup or salad as entry fee to their restrooms.

Anyway, the 20 minutes really was 20 minutes.  Maybe I'll do a wait while getting  a hair cut.