Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

So I was just booting up Final Fantasy VII for the first time when I realised I’ve just finished drinking a litre of lemonade and tea. And I’ve decided it would be afood idea to just see what happens if I try to play and see how long I can go without the bathroom for.

I’ll be periodically posting updates on how I’m doing over the next few hours.

Alright, so it’s been a while, the urge to go is noticeable but not uncomfortable. I have realised however that Final Fantasy 7 really isn’t that good of a game, and my PS2 is really picky when it comes to memory cards.

EDIT: The music is awesome though, or at least it would be if it wasn’t glitched on the memory card screen.

Edited by RagingPython (see edit history)

Alright, so the urge is really noticeable now, kinda uncomfortable. I accidentally left a few drips out when I had to use the toilet a minute ago to do a poo but I managed to stop myself.

I’ve also drunk a can of Pepsi to make things worse, and I’ve after some practise and a considerable amount of cleaning my memory card, disc and console, I’ve finally got FF7 to work properly and I’m now having a lot of fun with it. That timer section on the first stage was awesome, for example.

Edited by RagingPython (see edit history)

I have the whole afternoon and evening for myself (which is a rare occasion), so I decided I will do a massive pee hold session today. Tough I have several other things to do, such as painting a watercolor portrait image and doing the garden. 

However, I have an unplanned problem: #2 is also underway, I can feel the pressure building up quickly. I used to enjoy holding both #1 and #2 at the same time when I was very young, but haven't done that since, because there can be quite a mess. And I definitely cannot concentrate on the painting like this... What do you think, should I give in and just hold my pee, or hold them both?

21 minutes ago, malecon666 said:

I have the whole afternoon and evening for myself (which is a rare occasion), so I decided I will do a massive pee hold session today. Tough I have several other things to do, such as painting a watercolor portrait image and doing the garden. 

However, I have an unplanned problem: #2 is also underway, I can feel the pressure building up quickly. I used to enjoy holding both #1 and #2 at the same time when I was very young, but haven't done that since, because there can be quite a mess. And I definitely cannot concentrate on the painting like this... What do you think, should I give in and just hold my pee, or hold them both?

Just the pee😏

Drank 4 large glasses of tea till now, while still keeping #2 in. Haven't decided yet what I'll do with it. I hope I can finish my painting before the pressure really kicks in (currently at around 4/10).

45min later, drank another 2 glasses, now at about 7/10, and filling fast... gave up on painting for now, cannot concentrate...

Edited by malecon666 (see edit history)

Hi everyone.  Am back and holding at work today.  

Last peed at 8am and have since had my morning coffee and juice.  Am now working my way through my 600ml water flask. Can feel the juice and coffee just starting to hit my bladder so just a couple of hundred ml in there at the moment. Hoping that I’ll be able to hold enough to get a bulge 🙂

Good luck! No way I’ll hit 2pm as I started earlier and can feel I am filling quite quickly.  

So different doing a hold at work- at home I can massage my filling bladder and feel how big it is getting but here all I can do is sit and wait, feeling it fill. 

4 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Good luck! No way I’ll hit 2pm as I started earlier and can feel I am filling quite quickly.  

So different doing a hold at work- at home I can massage my filling bladder and feel how big it is getting but here all I can do is sit and wait, feeling it fill. 

Thanks mate- Not feeling much yet but had quite a lot to drink yesterday, although drank 1.5 litres of water before bed to try to counteract the effects of the booze 🙂

7 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Are you in an open office?

Feelings of fullness just starting now.  Can feel my bladder starting to press on my belt as it swells, might have to sneak out to loosen it. 

Awesome!

I’m starting to feel a lot in my bladder now! Had to pop out to one of the store rooms for something so I checked and my abdomen is getting quite firm and swollen now.  Have loosened my belt off but starting to feel the pressure building again 🙂

2 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Cool- how much longer will you hold? 🙂

As long as I can though I don’t think it will be as long as usual due to the pressure my work clothing is putting on my bladder. Want to try to get a nice bulge though so will try to hold as long as I can. 

Just now, Wombat48 said:

Lol just loosen your belt more!

My belt is fully loose it’s now my trousers causing the pressure. Might see if I can get away with letting the clasp off and covering it up with my jumper.