Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Vika said:

That's totally fine, what matters ultimately is your enjoyment and what you're comfortable with too. I still enjoyed what you had to share here though, hopefully you enjoyed some of it and it wasn't totally ruined.

Perhaps give it a swing with just water instead? Personally I find holds more enjoyable when I drink less diuretic based drinks but that's me.

I might. I do like tea though, and I find that after like a pint of water it just becomes stops being nice to drink, but 2 litres of tea I enjoy a lot more.

Got up and walked around a bit, cleaned some garbage off my bedroom floor. Which meant bending and putting pressure on my bladder. I'm at least at a six now. Feels very nice light pressure. Very manageable. I haven't leaked again but I'm gonna smoke more so we'll see what happens.

Oh, I also pulled down my pants and depends for a while to air out. I don't want to feel swampy.

I feel a little tightness in my urethra now. Like it's puckering on its own in preparation for the urge to get worse.

4 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Got up and walked around a bit, cleaned some garbage off my bedroom floor. Which meant bending and putting pressure on my bladder. I'm at least at a six now. Feels very nice light pressure. Very manageable. I haven't leaked again but I'm gonna smoke more so we'll see what happens.

Oh, I also pulled down my pants and depends for a while to air out. I don't want to feel swampy.

I feel a little tightness in my urethra now. Like it's puckering on its own in preparation for the urge to get worse.

Are you still holding?

Just now, Selena Luna said:

Yes and I am getting full. Starting to fidget a lot. The pressure has increased. I'm on my bed and keep shifting positions to try to allieviate some of the pressure. My parts are tingling and the pressure is strongest at my urethra and radiates upward into my bladder.

Cool! I'm also trying to get full and desperate any soon.

3 minutes ago, Răzvan2000 said:

Cool! I'm also trying to get full and desperate any soon.

I've got time. You'll catch up. I've already outlasted one person today. I'm looking forward to holding with you.

The pressure is getting pretty tight. Laid down and put my laptop on my tummy to watch Elementary. The added pressure makes me feel like I am at an 8. Going to lay like this for a whole episode. 

I've had another little leak. Still petty dry thanks to the Depends

4 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I've got time. You'll catch up. I've already outlasted one person today. I'm looking forward to holding with you.

The pressure is getting pretty tight. Laid down and put my laptop on my tummy to watch Elementary. The added pressure makes me feel like I am at an 8. Going to lay like this for a whole episode. 

I've had another little leak. Still petty dry thanks to the Depends

Yeah! I want to hold for like an hour, except if you will give me permission to use the toilet! 😉

39 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I think you can hold it. 

Pressure is holding steady for me at the moment, that's why I haven't updated, lol. Got about a third of that diet coke 2 liter left. Guess I should finish it.

Too late! @PCPort gave me permission after 15 more minutes of holding. So after that, i went to the bathroom and pull my pants down but didn't have enough time to pull my underwear down too, so i soaked them and sat down on the toilet and enjoying a good relief.

You'll find more on my next post.

Edited by Răzvan2000 (see edit history)
Guest supersquirmy75

Looking for someone to torture my bladder tonight 😃 I'm a guy looking to chat with a female. I'm willing to send content, but I don't like holding publically online! message me if anyone is interested 😃

4 hours ago, Selena Luna said:

I couldn't hold it at that level anymore. Not while it's still light outside and people in my house are awake. I went over to the laundry tub and filled a fast food cup with my piss and poured it in the sink. I'll be back later when I get full and desperate again.

Hope you enjoyed it!

4 hours ago, Răzvan2000 said:

Too late! @PCPort gave me permission after 15 more minutes of holding. So after that, i went to the bathroom and pull my pants down but didn't have enough time to pull my underwear down too, so i soaked them and sat down on the toilet and enjoying a good relief.

You'll find more on my next post.

Looking forward to your next post, in that case!