Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

36 minutes ago, PCPort said:

I like where this is going...

where what is going? haha

on a more serious note though, the goal of this thread/page/forum will never work cus (most) people just post something on it and than just seem to disappear... so "live action" is not that "live" at all...s

(not blaming it on anyone, its just how this forum works)

Edited by basss37 (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Vika said:

I'm not too sure where I want to take my current hold, though might get myself another cup of tea. Currently it's 5:06PM at the time of writing this post, and I last emptied my bladder around 2PM my time. Not that long ago though considering I've had around a litre of water shortly after going, along with a half a litre of tea not too long ago I've got a urge growing.

Wow, 5:06PM? Man, time zones are crazy. It’s 1:30AM for me. When my roommate goes to bed, probably sometime after 2AM I’m going to be joining in this thread myself and drinking a whole load of tea. Some guys even suggested some challenges for me to try earlier today too.

3 minutes ago, Vika said:

Yeah, Pacific Time is where I'm at, or GMT-8. Timezones are pretty annoying as I've got some friends that are in timezones like you for example which can get in the way.

What type of tea are you having yourself? I might make myself some more, orange pekoe to be exact.

I can’t say I’ve ever tried Orange Pekoe. Normally I just use basic English Breakfast tea. I like to buy from a brand called “Yorkshire Tea”, they are pretty popular where I am in the UK.

2 minutes ago, Vika said:

I'm somewhat basic and stick to either orange pekoe or earl grey usually, can't say I've had that type of tea before. How would you say your bladder is feeling currently actually? Given the topic of this thread.

Earl grey is also awesome. At the moment, I kinda have to go but not really badly as I’m not especially trying to hold it right now. My plan is to do something similar to yesterday, where for my first attempt I drank 4.5 mugs of tea and a pint of water, then held that for an hour, then drank a comically oversized mug of tea equivilant to 2.5 mugs, and then held onto the total of 7 mugs and a pint of water until 6AM, 2 hours after I’d started, while periodically drinking from a 750ml bottle of blackcurrent juice. I worked out I drank at least 2.5 litres, and probably held at least 1.5 litres of it due to the effects of the tea diuretic.

It far exceeded my expectations to be honest, I thought I’d barely manage an hour after just the 4.5 mugs. But no, turns out I have a much higher capacity than that.

Guest irvingarlington
10 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Earl grey is also awesome. At the moment, I kinda have to go but not really badly as I’m not especially trying to hold it right now. My plan is to do something similar to yesterday, where for my first attempt I drank 4.5 mugs of tea and a pint of water, then held that for an hour, then drank a comically oversized mug of tea equivilant to 2.5 mugs, and then held onto the total of 7 mugs and a pint of water until 6AM, 2 hours after I’d started, while periodically drinking from a 750ml bottle of blackcurrent juice. I worked out I drank at least 2.5 litres, and probably held at least 1.5 litres of it due to the effects of the tea diuretic.

It far exceeded my expectations to be honest, I thought I’d barely manage an hour after just the 4.5 mugs. But no, turns out I have a much higher capacity than that.

Mmm...  Earl Grey sounds like a great idea at the moment. Only 8pm here, not too late to have a little caffeine!

Question - after drinking so much, do you find yourself needing to go again very soon after the hold ends?

2 minutes ago, irvingarlington said:

Mmm...  Earl Grey sounds like a great idea at the moment. Only 8pm here, not too late to have a little caffeine!

Question - after drinking so much, do you find yourself needing to go again very soon after the hold ends?

I only tried it for the first time yesterday, but after about 45 minutes I had to go again pretty badly even though before I’d held for 2 hours.

7 minutes ago, Vika said:

I went sooner than I originally planned to as I wanted to make sure I wasn’t sore or feeling anything negative after a bit of a more pained hold from yesterday (which things are totally fine thankfully). Right now making around a half litre cup of tea, I think I’ll chug like 600ml of water or maybe a bit more while waiting for this cup of tea to brew. 

Good luck. I haven’t started my own yet as my roommate is still watching some detective romance drama downstairs. I’m going to work on my main story in the meantime.

4 minutes ago, Vika said:

Nearing the end of my cup of tea, chugged around a half litre of water to hopefully speed things up some. Was considering drinking more though I don't want to go to that uncomfy zone of drinking too much rather quickly.

I’ll be starting my own hold soon, my housemate has just gone to bed. 20 minutes and she’ll be asleep, then I can get going.

3 minutes ago, Vika said:

Nice, got much of an urge at all yet? I just finished my tea now, gonna wait a bit before getting more water maybe.

Since I last went around an hour ago, I've had roughly a litre and a half of fluid. One litre being water and half a litre of tea.

Again, not really. Before I do a hold I tend to go the toilet quite often as I’ve heard that if you go often your body produces less concentrated urine and more of the fluid you drink gets converted to pee. The idea being, if then drink 2.5 litres, more of that 2.5 litres is going to actually end up in my bladder.

Edited by RagingPython (see edit history)

Alright so finally at 4:15AM I’m starting. My housemate woke up, unfortunately, so I had to wait much longer than intended. I also realised I’d got my calculations wrong last night as my kettle was using American measurements, which means I only drank 2 litres last night. Ah well.

Anyway, I’m in the process of drinking about a litre of tea, and then I’m going to drink the same amount twice more. Then I’m gonna drink another pint of water and see how this goes.

3 hours ago, basss37 said:

where what is going? haha

on a more serious note though, the goal of this thread/page/forum will never work cus (most) people just post something on it and than just seem to disappear... so "live action" is not that "live" at all...s

(not blaming it on anyone, its just how this forum works)

That's not always the case, but I see where you're coming from

10 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Alright so finally at 4:15AM I’m starting. My housemate woke up, unfortunately, so I had to wait much longer than intended. I also realised I’d got my calculations wrong last night as my kettle was using American measurements, which means I only drank 2 litres last night. Ah well.

Anyway, I’m in the process of drinking about a litre of tea, and then I’m going to drink the same amount twice more. Then I’m gonna drink another pint of water and see how this goes.

Go for it! Keep us posted ^^

4 minutes ago, joemamma said:

wow 3.5 L?  that's ambitious

Yeah. That’s the idea. I have to be awake by 1PM today, so rather than spend 2 hours holding and then 2 hours trying to get to sleep like yesterday I thought I’d try and speed things up a bit.

1 minute ago, PCPort said:

That's not always the case, but I see where you're coming from

Go for it! Keep us posted ^^

I will!

10 minutes ago, Vika said:

That'll be hitting you soon, probably.~

Sadly went a bit sooner than I'd like though I'm still trying to take a bit easy from my hold yesterday. Filling again, though doing more short stuff I guess to sorta flush myself out.

Edit: Just realized I forgot to refresh my page so I didn't see new replies, oops. 

Yep, it has.

So I’ve now drunk 4 quite large mugs of tea, that’s equivilant to about 2 litres, and including all the other liquid I’ve drunk that brings me up to about 2.5 litres again. I’ve also got another mug of tea to drink. I’m really starting to feel it now, it was kinda hard to walk up from the kitchen to my room. It’s also been an hour and 15 minutes since I started.

I can handle it now, but I’m starting to fidget a bit. I keep almost getting up to use the bathroom instinctively before I realise and stop myself.

Sorry to disappoint, but I’ve ended this one a bit earlier than I planned because I simply wasn’t enjoying it. The method I used to drink all that tea at the start dragged things out a lot as I only made use of two cups, and the timing in general wasn’t very good today with me starting later than intended. As a result of this, everything took longer than I would’ve liked, and I’m now really tired. Because of that, I couldn’t really enjoy it. Yesterday, I was having a lot of fun, and that’s how I lasted so long, but today I was just tired. So I’ve just gone to the bathroom now.

Total drunk: A little over 3 litres.

Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes.

By the end I was very full, but I didn’t want to continue as I wasn’t having any fun. I’ll be trying this again with less time dedicated to tea cooling down using some ideas I’ve had to streamline that process, and on a night where I won’t be really tired by the end of it. Yesterday, I woke up (by coincidence) about 30 minutes before my housemates went to bed, so I wasn’t tired during the hold. But today, that didn’t happen, and I woke up 10 hours before it started. So I expect next time, I’ll do it on a day where I can happily ruin my sleep schedule, and I’ll go to sleep and then wake myself up just before I start.

I'm trying something new tonight. I got on amazon and ordered a pair of men's incontinence boxer briefs and a cloth diaper. I have the boxer briefs on now and am waiting for it to build up. I'm probably at an 7/10. I plan to wet the briefs and then move to the diaper. I started drinking scotch at 4pm est, transitioned to beer after 3 or 4 glasses (founders all day session ipa), did a few shots of fireball, and am still chipping away at the founders while playing ESO.