Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Good morning. I was thinking of having a no toilet pee day. I usually pee about 8 times a day because I drink a gallon of water and 2 coffees every day.  Today is a busy day with 10 hours of work and then go to the gym.  Let me know if you have any challanges or even punishments if I need to cheat. 

28 minutes ago, jpee said:

Good morning. I was thinking of having a no toilet pee day. I usually pee about 8 times a day because I drink a gallon of water and 2 coffees every day.  Today is a busy day with 10 hours of work and then go to the gym.  Let me know if you have any challanges or even punishments if I need to cheat. 

That’s a very ambitious target based on that amount of fluid!! 🙂

14 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

That’s a very ambitious target based on that amount of fluid!! 🙂

Aim for something that might be do-able.  During your last four or five hours of work, drink 12 ounces of water every hour with no potty breaks.  Then go to the gym, and without relieving yourself, do your usual routine, continuing the 12 ounces every hour.  You can pee in the shower when you're done.

7 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

Aim for something that might be do-able.  During your last four or five hours of work, drink 12 ounces of water every hour with no potty breaks.  Then go to the gym, and without relieving yourself, do your usual routine, continuing the 12 ounces every hour.  You can pee in the shower when you're done.

That wasnt a goal to not use the bathroom.  It was to not pee in a toilet.  That is how much I usually drink in a given day.  And I am well on pace. 

5 minutes ago, Vika said:

I know I'm a little late now, however lets say, if you end up peeing sooner than you plan to, perhaps the next time you go for either say if it's coffee or a water, pick the next size or two up? Gotta fill your bladder back up somehow.

That sounds like fun.  I have been peeing all day when every I needed.  I guess I would have to set a goal for this to work.

So I’m about to try something I’ve never really tried before. Well, I kinda have, but never with this degree of organisation.

I’ve got two hours until my first roommate often waked up, but he wakes up at 5AM and then goes to work, so he won’t be around for long. He also has the day off I think so he probably won’t wake up today, which gives me much closer to 5 hours before anyone wakes up, but I won’t need that long.

I’ve just drunk a pint of water and 2 normal sized mugs of tea, and I’m about to drink a comically oversized mug of tea that judging by the scale on my kettle is around 2.5 mugs. And I’m now going to be playing some OpenTTD on my computer and seeing how long this can go on for. I’m gonna be posting in this thread, if anyone else is here, otherwise I’ll just be documenting how it goes for people to read in the future.

Alright, I’ve drunk the comically oversized mug of tea now, and I’m slowly building up my transport empire on OpenTTD using boats of all things. I’m probably going to regret working with the water mechanics, but not yet.

I don’t feel like I need to go yet, but I will later. I’m also going to note that I have a bottle of blackcurrent squash that I periodically drink from too.

12 minutes ago, strobedi said:

I love OpenTTD. If you're going to play while holding though, try not to use the fast forward function, and see if you can make it to 2050.

I started in 1900 mate. I’ve made it to 1920 in an hour. At this speed, I’ll reach 2020 at like 10 O’Clock in the morning and by then everyone in my house’ll be awake. And I’m using boats, even with my NewGRFs it’s like watching pain dry.

I’m also going downstairs to make myself another cup of tea.

6 minutes ago, strobedi said:

Ah, heh. I usually get impatient and use fast forward, so I hadn't considered just how much fast forward fast forwards things.

It’s great man, I love it. I think that’s mostly because of how I like to play the game, I build some routes and then just watch all my stuff moving around. Like now on my current save I’ve got like 50 little fishing boats, and occasionally a massive ass passenger steamer just barges through, its awesome.

Update on me: I’ve made my new oversized mug, and walking around downstairs has made me realise I do have to properly now, but I’ll be fine for a while.

Update on OpenTTD: Net worth is £2,227,426. I have 67 boats, and a crapton of buses. But there’s this Blue AI guy who I added, and he’s kicking my ass with a net worth of £17 billion. I need to stop watching my fishing boats and start tryharding like Lewis Brindley.

Edited by RagingPython (see edit history)

Oh... I shouldn’t have had that extra comically oversized mug.

So far, I’ve drunk a pint of water, and the equivilant if 7 mugs of tea. Oh god, I feel like I’m going to explode.

I’ve held on for about an hour and 15 minutes, but I’ve finally had to abandon OpenTTD as my computer chair is currently out of action, and I’m having to use a crappy deckchair intended for someone half my weight, and it’s so uncomfortable. I’ve moved to my bed, where I can lie much more comfortably.

It’s really hard to sit still... I have to keep fanning my legs and fidgeting about. I can stop it for a bit, but it’s not very comfortable. Lying down helps though. It’s currently 5:20AM for me, by the way.

I made it to 1935 on OpenTTD, starting in 1900 and using fast forward for a third of the game, net worth was at £7 billion, and I had like 175 vehicles, most of which were boats. The Blue AI was still winning, with a net worth of £22 billion.

33 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Ah! That second oversized mug just hit me! I can’t take it much longer! I’m lying on my stomach, which strangely is helping, but it’s really hard to focus on anything, and I can’t stop squirming around.

There’s a noticeable bulge too, I can’t really see it, but I can definitely feel it.

How’s your bladder now? 🙂