Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Masyanyalover

I wanna make a panty-Widdle so badly~! But the mess is too hard to clean up and I have housemates around, so I’ll have a sneaky pee in the shower instead.

7/10 maybe?

I made a few posts in here about wanting to flood my chair during particularly desperate holds. Tonight, I'm going to try and make it happen. I have a garbage bag on my chair, a towel underneath me, and garbage bags and towels all over the floor. To further minimize damage, I'm wearing five pairs of underwear under my shorts to absorb excess flow, which is having the added benefit of squeezing my bladder and making it much harder for me to grab myself. 

I'm hovering at about a four or five right now, but I've been doing rapid desperation for about three hours now, so I'm sure I'll be squirmy and desperate very soon. Not to mention that I have a full bottle of water right next to me... 

15 minutes ago, allygirl said:

I made a few posts in here about wanting to flood my chair during particularly desperate holds. Tonight, I'm going to try and make it happen. I have a garbage bag on my chair, a towel underneath me, and garbage bags and towels all over the floor. To further minimize damage, I'm wearing five pairs of underwear under my shorts to absorb excess flow, which is having the added benefit of squeezing my bladder and making it much harder for me to grab myself. 

I'm hovering at about a four or five right now, but I've been doing rapid desperation for about three hours now, so I'm sure I'll be squirmy and desperate very soon. Not to mention that I have a full bottle of water right next to me... 

You could simulate being tied up in your chair until you wet yourself :3

Let us know how it goes anyway!

Just now, Padded_girl said:

You could simulate being tied up in your chair until you wet yourself :3

Let us know how it goes anyway!

I'm kind of doing that already. I don't like the feeling of the bag on my feet, so my feet are propped up on the legs of the chair. Haven't felt the need to cross them yet. 

1 minute ago, allygirl said:

I'm kind of doing that already. I don't like the feeling of the bag on my feet, so my feet are propped up on the legs of the chair. Haven't felt the need to cross them yet. 

I meant like using some rope to do some self bondage, or are you already doing that?

And what kind of chair are you sitting on?

Just now, Padded_girl said:

I meant like using some rope to do some self bondage, or are you already doing that?

And what kind of chair are you sitting on?

No rope handy, unfortunately. 

Nice fabric one, I guess? It has pretty big sides on the seat, which is helpful for keeping a garbage bag in place!

6 minutes ago, allygirl said:

No rope handy, unfortunately. 

Nice fabric one, I guess? It has pretty big sides on the seat, which is helpful for keeping a garbage bag in place!

You could use a belt instead of rope for tying your hands in your back, works very well :3

So bad that your chair is fabric, leather ones are totally resistant to accidents in my experience 

Edited by Padded_girl
Added (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Padded_girl said:

You could use a belt instead of rope for tying your hands in your back, works very well :3

So bad that your chair is fabric, leather ones are totally resistant to accidents in my experience 

Need my hands for typing though. 😉 Besides, with all the layers I have on, holding myself isn't doing anything. 

Yeah, no kidding. These garbage bags are driving me nuts.

I'm at seven now. With holding myself basically useless, I'm resorting to a lot of muscle clenching, which I'm sure will backfire soon enough. 

1 minute ago, allygirl said:

Need my hands for typing though. 😉 Besides, with all the layers I have on, holding myself isn't doing anything. 

Yeah, no kidding. These garbage bags are driving me nuts.

I'm at seven now. With holding myself basically useless, I'm resorting to a lot of muscle clenching, which I'm sure will backfire soon enough. 

I bet all those layers are gonna feel so good when they get wet :3 omg