Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Rumorhasit
3 minutes ago, Bow2me said:

Ohh I have to go badly!

I'm really not sure this wasn't planned and and I have 5 hours until I can go home 2.5 until my next break 

Well if everything fails, it’s their fault that the bathrooms are having issues and their fault that they made you wet yourself instead of fixing it. 

2 minutes ago, Rumorhasit said:

Well if everything fails, it’s their fault that the bathrooms are having issues and their fault that they made you wet yourself instead of fixing it. 

True they supposedly fixed it last time. Guess that's what the company gets for being cheap. Them being cheap is the reason I'm sitting here utterly desperate to pee and no place to go.

41 minutes ago, Gemmy said:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH god that feels good. Peeing uncontrollably and soaking my pants and the bed and the relief is orgasmic ❤️❤️ 

Fair play to you, you very nearly beat me! Only a few minutes in it. 

I’m getting myself ready for a three hour journey back now. A bottle of Coke now, more tea to follow....

Guest Rumorhasit
1 minute ago, Bow2me said:

True they supposedly fixed it last time. Guess that's what the company gets for being cheap. Them being cheap is the reason I'm sitting here utterly desperate to pee and no place to go.

Any hope of some alternate place to go (drain, sink, etc)? I’m guessing actually wetting yourself isn’t the goal at the moment, and 2.5 hours of misery just doesn’t seem fun. Or if not, are you at least wearing black pants?

3 minutes ago, Rumorhasit said:

Any hope of some alternate place to go (drain, sink, etc)? I’m guessing actually wetting yourself isn’t the goal at the moment, and 2.5 hours of misery just doesn’t seem fun. Or if not, are you at least wearing black pants?

They got the bathroom totally blocked off. I'm wearing light grey pants but I might just have to go home wet because I doubt my bladder can wait that long

Guest Rumorhasit
1 minute ago, Bow2me said:

It seems I'm not the only woman here that's struggling either

8.5 I seriously need to go!

I say just pee yourself then. Why struggle only to wet yourself when you can at least have the relief of being empty. The other women will at least understand I’m guessing

Guest Rumorhasit
4 minutes ago, Bow2me said:

I'm going to because I've been needing go for a minute now and it seems so have they

Go for it. It won’t take long to dry and you’ll feel much better since you’re not exactly aiming to torture your bladder right now. 

Guest Rumorhasit
3 minutes ago, Bow2me said:

Just as I was about to my boss came out and said that one by one we can leave to go across the street to use the bathroom because one of the ladies went and told her about how bad we needed to go so I'm waiting for someone to come back 

What kind of place do you work at? This place sounds a little sketchy. 

I work in a office the buildings old and needs to be fixed in alot of ways but they're working on it while we're here so that we won't be out of work etc while it's being fixed. I knew there was issues when I started here just like everyone else that's new.There's a few people maybe 20-25 that work here mostly women but there are some men too. 

5 minutes ago, Rumorhasit said:

What kind of place do you work at? This place sounds a little sketchy. 

There's only 3 of us that asked to go so it's not really that big of a deal 

Guest Rumorhasit
Just now, Bow2me said:

I work in a office the buildings old and needs to be fixed in alot of ways but they're working on it while we're here so that we won't be out of work etc while it's being fixed. I knew there was issues when I started here just like everyone else that's new.There's a few people maybe 20-25 that work here mostly women but there are some men too. 

Gotcha. I almost think I’d still pee myself to make a point (though I say this from the outside so my opinion means very little) and just say you couldn’t hold it. 

Just saw your reply, I thought it was worse. Hopefully you feel better at least, I wouldn’t want to suffer at work. Holding should be fun, not unpleasant. 

Well I thought I could make it to the toilet dry BUT... I was wrong. I shot from 8.5 to 9.5 as I stepped outside into the chilly weather.I got there and I just couldn't hold it. You know that feeling of relief being so near? That's what happened to me as I got inside and was headed to the toilet. When I saw the sign for the ladies room my bladder gave away and I full on wet myself Midway to the toilet. 

Guest Rumorhasit
31 minutes ago, Bow2me said:

Well I thought I could make it to the toilet dry BUT... I was wrong. I shot from 8.5 to 9.5 as I stepped outside into the chilly weather.I got there and I just couldn't hold it. You know that feeling of relief being so near? That's what happened to me as I got inside and was headed to the toilet. When I saw the sign for the ladies room my bladder gave away and I full on wet myself Midway to the toilet. 

Well shit, that sucks (situationally). If it were getting home and having that happen at your front door, I’d say awesome, but I wouldn’t wish that on someone at work. Hopefully you at least get to go home to change. 

Currently doing a mini hold. Technically, I'm not that desperate yet but I'm definitely at the point where I would go to the bathroom.

It's surprisingly easy to relax and let out a spurt or two while standing. In fact, I just did right when I went to the water dispenser to drink some more.

If I were to wear a non-black sweatpants, there would definitely be a wet spot showing right now. But with black, you really couldn't tell until you touch it and feel the wetness.

Will try to drink frequently so the desperation level would increase.

Edit: Just leaked again when bending over to grab some stuff in the fridge

Edit 2: Spurted a couple more when I went back to the water dispenser. Surprisingly, not a trickle has escaped.

Edit 3: Almost had an accident while taking a shower.

The pressure is getting more and more noticeable.

Edited by Keita123 (see edit history)
Guest edlovestopee

Started holding 1h20mins ago (1 pm UTC) - I have a small bladder, don't know how long I will last. Would love to share more with you. My first time here!