Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Masyanyalover

Haven’t taken a piss since 6 this morning, it’s almost 12.

Dont really feel the need to go tbh. Maybe a 2-3?

Update: Meh, just got up to pee. 0/10 now! Haha.

Edited by Masyanyalover (see edit history)
Guest Masyanyalover
3 hours ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

I think you do know someone. *raises hand* ?

Of course, you dirty boy! XD

Youre the only one I know on here who posts their soiling experiences! 

Actually, lately I’ve being wearing a LOT of Depends since I’ve been having the WORST diarreah ever, and sometimes I feel like it’s leaking into the diaper when I fart.

But I haven’t had a messing accident in YEARS!

3 minutes ago, Evab100 said:

Actually, lately I’ve being wearing a LOT of Depends since I’ve been having the WORST diarreah ever, and sometimes I feel like it’s leaking into the diaper when I fart.

Lol really? Well, i am a massive fan of messing so I like sharing my experiences with the world on here. 

33 minutes ago, Evab100 said:

Do you wear them only in your house or do you go out wearing them also? Diarrhea can be fun, or bad, depending if you like messing :3

Guest Rumorhasit

Could we do a separate topic for messing? I’m one of those people that finds it an incredible turn-off, and seeing it pop-up in this thread is something I really don’t enjoy. I know this may not be the popular opinion, but I felt it needed to be said anyway. 

Guest Masyanyalover
5 hours ago, Padded_girl said:

Do you wear them only in your house or do you go out wearing them also? Diarrhea can be fun, or bad, depending if you like messing :3

I only wear my Depends in the house. 

I don’t like Scat IRL.

15 hours ago, Rumorhasit said:

Could we do a separate topic for messing? I’m one of those people that finds it an incredible turn-off, and seeing it pop-up in this thread is something I really don’t enjoy. I know this may not be the popular opinion, but I felt it needed to be said anyway. 

I find humiliation, pain, etc to be a huge turnoff and don't like them at all but you don't see me complaining all too much when I see it pop up from time to time because I know it's what others enjoy even if I don't agree with it. 

Guest Masyanyalover
2 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

I find humiliation, pain, etc to be a huge turnoff and don't like them at all but you don't see me complaining all too much when I see it pop up from time to time because I know it's what others enjoy even if I don't agree with it. 

For me, pain and humillation are turn ons only at certain levels and scenarios.

Just now, Evab100 said:

For me, pain and humillation are turn ons only at certain levels and scenarios.

I just don't see the appeal to it if I'm honest. I would feel horrible for humiliating or hurting a girl, even if for sexual gratitude. But I mean, i don't go complaining whenever I hear about it because although I don't like it, I keep to myself to respect others desires. 

9 minutes ago, BurstingSpurt said:

Had a bottle of water and now switched to cider with soda. No plans yet. I'll see how it goes…. I really need to pee right now...

I'll pour my self another one ?

Yup! I trust you can hold on for a while hahaha 

Hope your tight pants are helping holding everything in ??

Edited by Here4theFun (see edit history)