Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

7 minutes ago, PERVasive said:

Well no matter what you should stick to your principles. If there's no bathroom, you just will have to hold it.

It's good you're still drinking. You wouldn't want to let your bladder dictate your choices.

Ah yeah, I'll just have to wait until i find a proper bathroom no matter how bad I need to go. the water I drank before is hitting me now. I reach my destination in 45 minutes, and I just drank another 500 ml to make it interesting. I hope I find a bathroom soon once I get there.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Ah yeah, I'll just have to wait until i find a proper bathroom no matter how bad I need to go. the water I drank before is hitting me now. I reach my destination in 45 minutes, and I just drank another 500 ml to make it interesting. I hope I find a bathroom soon once I get there.

I mean, who knows, even if there's a bathroom it could be closed or there could be a line!

1 minute ago, PERVasive said:

I mean, who knows, even if there's a bathroom it could be closed or there could be a line!

God, I really hope it is. That sounds so thrilling. That last bottle of water hit me hard, and I'm desperate. I can't stop thinking about it. I don't even know if I can make it another 40 minutes. What should I do? I can drink more and make it really interesting.

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

God, I really hope it is. That sounds so thrilling. That last bottle of water hit me hard, and I'm desperate. I can't stop thinking about it. I don't even know if I can make it another 40 minutes. What should I do? I can drink more and make it really interesting.

If you're thirsty, you should drink.

Whether you drink shouldn't have anything to do with whether you need to pee. If you end up needing to pee worse later, you can worry about that when it happens!

If you're thirsty, you should drink.

Whether you drink shouldn't have anything to do with whether you need to pee. If you end up needing to pee worse later, you can worry about that when it happens!

I'm still sipping water. 30 minutes to go...I'm really desperate now 8/10. I'm not leaking yet, but I might be close to leaking if I don't find a bathroom VERY soon. Are you sure there's no bathrooms nearby? It's an emergency. 

Just now, lsn1 said:

I'm still sipping water. 30 minutes to go...I'm really desperate now 8/10. I'm not leaking yet, but I might be close to leaking if I don't find a bathroom VERY soon. Are you sure there's no bathrooms nearby? It's an emergency. 

There are bathrooms but you're not allowed inside to use them. The staff don't let people who seem desperate enough that they might have an accident on the bathroom floor.

Sorry, you waited too long so now you'll just have to hold it all in.

There are bathrooms but you're not allowed inside to use them. The staff don't let people who seem desperate enough that they might have an accident on the bathroom floor.

Sorry, you waited too long so now you'll just have to hold it all in.

God that's such torture. I love it when other desperate people get to piss, and I don't. I want to watch and listen while they pee. I'm counting down the minutes. My bladder is so full, but I haven't leaked at all. still 8/10.

I'm about to leak. My abdominal muscles keep contracting, and it's too hard to hold it

Guest DarthBane93

Any girls up? Want to trade bladder control? Or just talk causally about the fetish? 25 Y O Male. 5'11. Athletic build. Feel free to PM me ? Feeling naughty haha ? 

Guest DarthBane93
5 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Sounds good but sadly not a girl! ?

I love self exploration and reading experiences, but sadly guys wetting has never done much for me ?