Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I hope it's not just me in here tonight because I have a very full bladder right now and I finally have time and privacy to share with all of you.

I started holding at 4pm Eastern (it's almost midnight now). I had to let out a bit at 7 because I was too full too early but have since refilled it even more than it was then. It feels very tight. I'm currently stretched out on my bed with my legs pressed together. My bladder won't stop throbbing pleasantly. There's a good deal of pressure on my urethra and I occasionally feel the need to squeeze my thighs together. I haven't leaked but maybe a very small drop. I feel pretty close to leaking though soon.

I know it'll get caught in the Mod filter but I'll keep at it since it can be fun to read these after the fact.  About 2 hours into a hold right now.  Quickly got a couple bottles of water and a glass of lemonade in me.  Probably sitting at around a 6 or 7.  Having to clench through some desperation waves but don't have to hold myself yet.

Edited by H2NCONH2 (see edit history)

9.  Super uncomfortable.  My bladder feels quite heavy now.  Frequently doubling over and holding myself, and I have to keep pacing.  Got a little bit more lemonade in me.

[Editing because of post limit]

Yup, 10.  ?

Doing everything I can to keep it inside me.  Can barely concentrate on what I'm doing.  Gonna stick it out here until the very end.

shit...that was a quick 10. typing while leaking. later

Edited by H2NCONH2 (see edit history)
3 hours ago, H2NCONH2 said:

9.  Super uncomfortable.  My bladder feels quite heavy now.  Frequently doubling over and holding myself, and I have to keep pacing.  Got a little bit more lemonade in me.

Yup, 10.  ?

Doing everything I can to keep it inside me.  Can barely concentrate on what I'm doing.  Gonna stick it out here until the very end.

Your hold sounded great! 

3 hours ago, H2NCONH2 said:

Yup, 10.  ?

Your hold sounded great! 

Guest KinkyKatsudon

I’m home alone for the weekend and I’m trying to hold for as long as possible (at least 24 hours though) but I’m not drinking that much more than I normally would. Currently it’s almost 8pm and I last peed at about 11pm last night. Before I peed last night I drank a soda and a few glasses of water over the span of a few hours, and since then I’ve drank a few glasses of water and a glass of orange juice. Also I’m going to have a bottle of Dr. Pepper soon. I haven’t decided yet whether i want to hold until I wet myself or stop at 24 hours. Does anybody want to weigh in on what I should do?