Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Going to do a hold.  

Had a good December and put on 4 pounds. I’ve put on 11 lbs since I first posted on here. Back then I could easily feel the outline of my bladder as it filled. Want to see how it feels through my squidgier tummy.  Here I am empty, just before drinking 500 ml water. Will check my bladder and drink 500 ml every 30 mins. 

7 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Going to do a hold.  

Had a good December and put on 4 pounds. I’ve put on 11 lbs since I first posted on here. Back then I could easily feel the outline of my bladder as it filled. Want to see how it feels through my squidgier tummy.  Here I am empty, just before drinking 500 ml water. Will check my bladder and drink 500 ml every 30 mins. 

AE8D075B-E41C-454D-9A6E-EB36452B7B03.MOV

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes!!

5 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Thanks!

30 mins in. For a bit of added fun I thought I would mark on where I can feel the my bladder each time ?

D9EAD68D-4DC5-4295-AD14-D62E53311855.MOV

Ooh, I love that idea a lot! It will be a lot of fun to see how far it grows each time. It'll be very hot too tbh, I'm really looking forward to watching your bulge swell! How does it feel?

8 minutes ago, LostProfessor said:

Ooh, I love that idea a lot! It will be a lot of fun to see how far it grows each time. It'll be very hot too tbh, I'm really looking forward to watching your bulge swell! How does it feel?

I think it'll be hot too, can't wait to see all the marks together at the end.

Just starting to get the feeling that I could pee if I wanted too so my bladder is definitely swelling ? Will do a size check in 10 mins ?

Edited by CenturyChild (see edit history)
1 minute ago, CenturyChild said:

1 hour gone and starting to feel my bladder round out now. Feels sort of grapefruit sized now. Little firmer in my abdomen but no visible bulge yet. DC56F499-F85D-4248-B151-7EED76030FCC.thumb.jpeg.d130add20f8a47402266d0a352e0db1a.jpeg

126A6917-97F5-451F-8821-F51BBF6612C1.MOV

Yep, it's very hot. I'm not surprised at all haha. It's still kind of small, but I can see the bulge starting even in that video! How does pressing like that feel when you're not bursting?

Vid:

1 minute ago, LostProfessor said:

Yep, it's very hot. I'm not surprised at all haha. It's still kind of small, but I can see the bulge starting even in that video! How does pressing like that feel when you're not bursting?

Hehe looking forward to getting properly bulgey soon ?

It feels Ok - I am used to the sensation of pressure on my bladder as I love to feel it when it’s full

2 minutes ago, CenturyChild said:

Vid:

3055374A-4DF8-4B6D-B3C8-F7BDE288E714.MOV

Hehe looking forward to getting properly bulgey soon ?

It feels Ok - I am used to the sensation of pressure on my bladder as I love to feel it when it’s full

That's very nice, and extremely hot and this is going to be a blast ?

I'm glad you're used to the sensation, that's such a wonderful one to have~ I'm looking forward to properly bulgey!

Thank you for sharing with us!