Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, fullbguy said:

Whoa. Nice.

Thanks! Definitely past the point where most normal people would consider their bladders full I think.  Still on the tolerable end of ridiculous overdistended thought I am starting to feel twinges of desperation.  

1 minute ago, fullbguy said:

Feeling desperate? Still holding on? I couldn't keep holding and had to let go.

Good effort! 

I got *this* full. Man it was hard work. After this photo I wriggled around on the bed for 5 mins before doing another 5 mins on hands and knees. I couldn’t stand up or keep my legs together. It was a big one for me at 1385 ml. Felt so good feeling soooooo swollen. 

22CC49A4-E21C-465E-8035-512404E5B248.jpeg

F0E13C3C-180C-471D-B5C2-AABD835B50AE.jpeg

19 minutes ago, fullbguy said:

Holy smokes! You must feel great now!

Easily the most relieved I have ever been after a hold. Think doing a hold while already full of food was the problem. But it felt soooooo good!

10 minutes ago, shaggy99 said:

Very impressive! Would love to see the jug when you finally let it out. Puts it into perspective just how much was inside you. Well along with that massive bulge you show, nice!

Don’t know how well this shows it but this what was inside me ?

05311E22-46AC-447A-A73C-9ACE07270507.jpeg

21 minutes ago, shaggy99 said:

Wow! Thats alot of pee! I can just imagine the relief as you let it all out. Are you still hoping to hit 1.5 liters one day? I am confident you can.

So heavy carrying it around! Really don’t know how people hold much more than that!

I’d love to hit 1.5 l one day but I haven’t come close to my 1435 ml record since I hit it, so do wonder if I really have hit my limit. 

Wow! 1.6 l is impressive but 1.9 l is eye watering! I just can’t imagine fitting an extra 500 ml / carrying an extra 0.5 kg! Your girlfriend has quite the ability!

I’ll keep pushing but as I say, it really does feel like high 1300s/low 1400s is my limit!

10 hours ago, CenturyChild said:

I’ll keep pushing but as I say, it really does feel like high 1300s/low 1400s is my limit!

That's where I'm at right now too. I just want to hit the 1500ml barrier one day, but I'm always just out of reach. 

Anyway, going for another hold tonight to see how far I get. Always fun to down several beers and stretch the bladder out.

Edited by triggercommand (see edit history)

Anyone wanna hang out with a bored me for a little bit? ^_^ I'm a little desperate, and the urges are coming and going so I'm sure I've still got a ways to go before I start bouncing up and down on me bed. It's just having someone here to chat and play holding games with me would make my holding much more fun ya know ?  and of course if anyone else needs to go that would be great. The more the merrier!

1 minute ago, Valeri night said:

Anyone wanna hang out with a bored me for a little bit? ^_^ I'm a little desperate, and the urges are coming and going so I'm sure I've still got a ways to go before I start bouncing up and down on me bed. It's just having someone here to chat and play holding games with me would make my holding much more fun ya know ?  and of course if anyone else needs to go that would be great. The more the merrier!

Hello! I'm here and I could give you a few challenges if you like. I can also just chat