Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Hello people! I didn't used the toilet the whole day. I was peeing in a bottle all day long. So it's 6:50PM and I don't want to use the toilet for the rest of the day...

A few minutes ago, I took out the trash and thought to pee somewhere outside. The trash cans standing near a parking lot, but most of the time, there is nobody there. So I get rid of the trash, and wanted to pee there. But than a car drove by! And a spurt of warm pee got into my pants. So I couldn't pee there and come back home. Now I need to pee.

Guest Rumorhasit
5 minutes ago, Master2016 said:

8.5 I'm holding myself if I let go I'll leak

If you leak, you must then push hard on your bladder for one second (you can hold yourself with the other hand). If you make it dry, you can pee for two seconds in the toilet.

Guest Rumorhasit
1 minute ago, Master2016 said:

I leaked both times...

Tsk tsk, can't manage to stay dry. Let's have you switch position (sit if standing, stand if sitting) and stay dry for 5 minutes. You can use whatever method to keep it in that you'd like.

Guest Rumorhasit
Just now, Master2016 said:

Please may I sit down its killing me 

You may not. In fact, go stand in front of the toilet and flush it once.You can sit down again (though not on the toilet) once the water stops running.

Guest Rumorhasit

If you're still holding it, it's time to let a little out. Pee for 2 seconds (in your clothes, because you've already made them a little wet). You must stop after 2 seconds or report back that you failed to do so.

26 minutes ago, Rumorhasit said:

You may not. In fact, go stand in front of the toilet and flush it once.You can sit down again (though not on the toilet) once the water stops running.

I started to pee my pants but I stopped when I shoved both hands in my pants over my panties  and bent double crossing my legs

15 minutes ago, Rumorhasit said:

If you're still holding it, it's time to let a little out. Pee for 2 seconds (in your clothes, because you've already made them a little wet). You must stop after 2 seconds or report back that you failed to do so.

If I do that I'll soak all the way I'm at 9 nearly 10!

Guest Rumorhasit
2 minutes ago, Master2016 said:

I started to pee my pants but I stopped when I shoved both hands in my pants over my panties  and bent double crossing my legs

If I do that I'll soak all the way I'm at 9 nearly 10!

Too bad. I expect to hear back that you were able to stop.

I might do another hold today. In about two hours at the earliest, maybe longer. But I'd love for someone to be there to give me challenges to try to make me lose control, cause waiting for it to happen won't do it anytime soon and I think it'll be really fun. (But preferably none that involve getting out of my chair, I don't want to risk a pee stain on the carpet and I'll have my chair set up with sheets and a garbage bag underneath)

I was just starting to feel an urge to pee, but I had to take a dump, and try as I might I couldn't do it without emptying my bladder. It might take another half hour or so. Really sorry about the wait and I appreciate your patience.

But if anyone wishes to give me challenges when my hold begins, make yourself known so I know I can expect them this hold.

Might be ready to start soon. Someone, give me the most cruel challenges you can think of, provided I don't have to get out of my seat (which I have protected with a garbage bag and some sheets). Have me sit in positions that make it difficult to hold it. Show me pictures or videos of running water or something, and make them really good, I have a strong bladder. If something goes beyond what any part of me besides my bladder is comfortable with I'll let you know, and if I feel a kidney pain I'll end the hold, but other than that, I hope one of you can make me lose it. Let the hold begin

I am wearing my usual holding outfit - Shiny black athletic shorts, halfway to the knees and slightly tight, and underwear resembles short black spandex shorts.

If I wet deliberately, you can make me sit in my wet shorts for up to an hour, provided something doesn't come up.

@Wombat48, that's your cue, I see you're here as well

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)