Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

You can see how the waistband is getting me. Not much bulge yet but definitely palpable and rounding out. 

Took a shot of the belt buckle and snaps positioned right over my bladder. Ungh. Sorta sad to have to push it down and do my pants up again. 

At least this freaky stuff turns me on. ?

20181208_014448.jpg

20181208_014440.jpg

20181208_014223.jpg

9 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

What’s your max capacity?

1L as far as I know. I've drunk 2x that now. 2nd fill always looks better because first always has about 30 some Oz of belly bloat from water drunk not water held... 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TorturedFox said:

You can see how the waistband is getting me. Not much bulge yet but definitely palpable and rounding out. 

Took a shot of the belt buckle and snaps positioned right over my bladder. Ungh. Sorta sad to have to push it down and do my pants up again. 

20181208_014448.jpg

20181208_014440.jpg

20181208_014223.jpg

Great pics! It turns me on too

lobve the struggle to get my trousers done up when my bladder is bulging! 

4 minutes ago, TorturedFox said:

20181208_014448.jpg

20181208_014440.jpg

20181208_014223.jpg

1L as far as I know. I've drunk 2x that now. 2nd fill always looks better because first always has about 30 some Oz of belly bloat from water drunk not water held... 

That is true!

4 minutes ago, TorturedFox said:

20181208_014448.jpg

20181208_014440.jpg

20181208_014223.jpg

That is true!

Yeah I get to a certain point and it intensifies real quick. Gotta lose the belt and cargo pants, feels like I'm trying to strap down a grapefruit just buttoning my pants 

I never lose control or leak, just have to stop when the pain is too much. Even holding in the shower... Just a matter of breathing through the stretch

Edited by TorturedFox (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, TorturedFox said:

OK getting to a point where my body decided it really did want to do the kidney processing thing. At this point I can almost feel my bladder fill.

Wow! Really?

5 minutes ago, TorturedFox said:

Yeah I get to a certain point and it intensifies real quick. Gotta lose the belt and cargo pants, feels like I'm trying to strap down a grapefruit just buttoning my pants 

Yeah I have to do the last hour of a hold just lead still on the bed!

Feeling real full... Not wanting to lay down for the good pics if just sitting like this feels like a lot... 

20181208_020834.jpg

Feeling real full... Not wanting to lay down for the good pics if just sitting like this feels like a lot... 

Absolutely aching. Having to hold myself and shivering a bit. The standing pic is w Mt stomach sucked in as much as I could. Bladder is rock hard. 

20181208_021115.jpg

20181208_021140.jpg

15 minutes ago, TorturedFox said:

Yeah I have to do the last hour of a hold just lead still on the bed

great pics! Nice undies too! ?

1 minute ago, TorturedFox said:

Lol thanks. That was it. After I got up, I was like "nope" and hobbled to the bathroom. 1L again, but I'm pleased. 

Nice! Were you starting to leak?

1 minute ago, TorturedFox said:

Lol thanks. That was it. After I got up, I was like "nope" and hobbled to the bathroom. 1L again, but I'm pleased. 

5 minutes ago, TorturedFox said:

yeah know that feeling!