Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

After soaking my last Tena pants, I put on some boxers, set up my camera/phone and waited for the inevitable again. At the last minute I went to grab another towel, but it wasn't where I thought it would be, and I was on the verge of wetting, so I abandoned that idea and ran back with just enough time to spare to turn the camera on. The towel I had was too small for the amount that came out, as I thought it might be, and at one point I try lifting the front in an attempt to make the puddle go backwards, because it was starting to pour onto the floor. A fairly substantial amount came out again before I could stop it.

Here's the video I captured:

20181202_222220.mp4
8 hours ago, Frank123 said:

After soaking my last Tena pants, I put on some boxers, set up my camera/phone and waited for the inevitable again. At the last minute I went to grab another towel, but it wasn't where I thought it would be, and I was on the verge of wetting, so I abandoned that idea and ran back with just enough time to spare to turn the camera on. The towel I had was too small for the amount that came out, as I thought it might be, and at one point I try lifting the front in an attempt to make the puddle go backwards, because it was starting to pour onto the floor. A fairly substantial amount came out again before I could stop it.

Here's the video I captured:

20181202_222220.mp4

Very hot!!

Guest Pineapple_

I peed as soon as I woke up. I'm going to limit myself to one cup of water an hour. Anyone have any fun challenges that don't involve leaving the house?

I gotcha. Maybe try to sit still without squirming or crossing your legs/holding with your hands for 5 minutes? If that kind of thing effects you

13 minutes ago, drenna said:

I gotcha. Maybe try to sit still without squirming or crossing your legs/holding with your hands for 5 minutes? If that kind of thing effects you

I decided to make it a bit more difficult and stood to refill my bottle, staying still whithout holding myself was quite hard. I would say I am at an 8 but my blader isnt rock hard yet so I will keep filling it .

Ohh dont tempt mee! My bladder is harder now and sticking out a bit but I still want to fijish my 500ml bottle before peeing. Hopefully I can hold more because I already drank like 750ml of coke and my limit usually is at 900ml.

I still want to make this more fun than just squiming... hopefully I get to leak a bit.

Edited by Here4theFun (see edit history)
7 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Ohh dont tempt mee! My bladder is harder now and sticking out a bit but I still want to fijish my 500ml bottle before peeing. Hopefully I can hold more because I already drank like 750ml of coke and my limit usually is at 900ml.

I still want to make this more fun than just squiming... hopefully I get to leak a bit.

Yeah definitely don't think about how nice it would feel to finally pee

9 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

Well maybe you can leak with a few more challenges? How about you sit on the toilet for 5 minutes, but don't let anything out? If you really wanna torture yourself, have the tap running at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Legscrossed said:

Yeah definitely don't think about how nice it would feel to finally pee

You are all so evil!! 

1 minute ago, drenna said:

Well maybe you can leak with a few more challenges? How about you sit on the toilet for 5 minutes, but don't let anything out? If you really wanna torture yourself, have the tap running at the same time.

I've decided to wet my thong either on the toilet or on the shower. As soon as I empty my bottle I'm doing that, also refilling it first so it's a bit worse

Bottle refilled , so oficially I've drunk 1,25 litters. Currently on my toilet seated trying not to lose it while my legs tremble

3 minutes ago, Here4theFun said:

You are all so evil!! 

I've decided to wet my thong either on the toilet or on the shower. As soon as I empty my bottle I'm doing that, also refilling it first so it's a bit worse

I hope you enjoy your relief! You've earned it ?

And thanks for entertaining me! This is my first time participating on this thread.