Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brotaku said:

I thought you couldn't make it to the bathroom? were you lying to us?

no I jsut well you know I wannna try to make it! i'll deffenitly leak but jeez its still a toilet. and I said i wasn't sure you never know if you try right? 

1 minute ago, nicobulat said:

20 knee lifts with pants on and you can go

This one will try for you

I did sevenish before I leaked, my towel is pretty wet now. 

1 minute ago, Brotaku said:

I still feel lied too... put one hand on the wall, you can walk to the bathroom if you don't take that hand off the wall. and if the bathroom is the first room you pass, you have to go the other way.

I will take this deal if that is okay, As long as Roommate is not in the livingroom I shall do it. First I shall try and put pants on if I don't message back soon I didn't make it...

Ah how refreshing I'm all cleaned up and no longer wet of any kind, well maybe a little wet but it's not pee ? I would have to say I'm quite satisfied after that. I did manage to keep my hand on the wall pretty much but my door is right next to the bathroom so it wasn't to far a walk, I did have some severe leakage though enough to stream down my legs and get some of the floor and my feet wet. Although I did manage to  get the most  of my pee into the toilet if you don't count the towel of course and When I did hop on that toilet I let loose letting out a nice little moan to go with it. Over all though I think it went well I'm all empty now and now I'm just feeling kinda lewd ^_^

Only a quick post, I'm just heading to an appointment. I've decided to try my luck a little; I wet the jeans I'm wearing a week or so ago, and I've not washed them since, I couldn't see any stains though and the smell isn't noticeable I hope. However my boxers have been peed in at least twice, smell a bit more obviously and have a visible tide mark. Here's hoping I don't get noticed. I'll be doing a little shopping after and my bladder is getting fairly full, anyone got any ideas or challenges for me? 

Disclaimer: there's some minor pics of male wetting at the bottom of this post, which is also about that topic. 

Not very live action I admit, got through the appointment without any issues, so I went to go for a little wander round the town. I had leaked a little so I stopped in a pub for a pint to make things worse. I made sure to sit on a plastic seat, as a few more spurts saw me leaving with the back of my jeans now visibly wet. I was able to covertly clean the stool with a wet wipe (part of the public wetting kit if I'm getting changed into clean clothes) and hide the wet spot with my bag as I attempted to calmly escape the pub.

I'd decided that I wasn't going to make it to any bathroom before I left, so I headed for a secluded spot on the coast path (I live in a coastal town, its very handy, also very pretty but sadly I'm not going to show photos of that) and with a bit of awkward clambering and a couple more serious leaks I made it to a spot on a sort of shallow cliffside where I could relax, wet my jeans and clean up after without being seen or having anyone walk by. 

I was shaking badly, but I took a few moments to assess the damage so far. Luckily pretty much everything had gone into soaking my poor stained boxers, or the wet spots nearish the waistband on my crotch (low jeans and my predicament had me rather excited) and the now significant wet patch on my arse, the latter made all the worse by a bad leak whilst scooting down a slope. Desperate to finally let go, but wanting to preserve my shoes I sat carefully in a slightly cupped outcrop of rock, reclining like I was taking on the last of the watery afternoon sun before finally relaxing and letting my tortured bladded have its relief. The pee burst out of me through my sopping shorts into my jeans, filling the little basin I was sat in with warmth as it slowed to an exhausted trickle before finally stopping. 

I sat for a few minutes enjoying the feeling of the pissy denim cooling on my skin before snapping a couple of pictures of the damage and cleaning up to head back. Walking back through town was a bit of a thrill, knowing that I'd soaked my jeans only minutes earlier and wondering if anyone would notice that I was wearing different jeans to when I'd walked through a little earlier. 

So that was effort to turn a boring errand into an adventure today, the jeans are now drying on my radiator, and might see another little walk out before they get cleaned. Probably only milk from the shop or something as they might smell a bit after today. As a side note I peed these the first time trying to do a video, they're really not as good as I'd hoped for wetting on camera, they're don't stain as much as I'd like and it doesn't really spread much. Something you might be able to see on the hastily shot photos I've attached. 

20180828_160253.jpg

20180828_160303.jpg

20180828_160319.jpg

20180828_160734.jpg

20180828_160749.jpg

1 hour ago, pwig said:

Disclaimer: there's some minor pics of male wetting at the bottom of this post, which is also about that topic. 

Not very live action I admit, got through the appointment without any issues, so I went to go for a little wander round the town. I had leaked a little so I stopped in a pub for a pint to make things worse. I made sure to sit on a plastic seat, as a few more spurts saw me leaving with the back of my jeans now visibly wet. I was able to covertly clean the stool with a wet wipe (part of the public wetting kit if I'm getting changed into clean clothes) and hide the wet spot with my bag as I attempted to calmly escape the pub.

I'd decided that I wasn't going to make it to any bathroom before I left, so I headed for a secluded spot on the coast path (I live in a coastal town, its very handy, also very pretty but sadly I'm not going to show photos of that) and with a bit of awkward clambering and a couple more serious leaks I made it to a spot on a sort of shallow cliffside where I could relax, wet my jeans and clean up after without being seen or having anyone walk by. 

I was shaking badly, but I took a few moments to assess the damage so far. Luckily pretty much everything had gone into soaking my poor stained boxers, or the wet spots nearish the waistband on my crotch (low jeans and my predicament had me rather excited) and the now significant wet patch on my arse, the latter made all the worse by a bad leak whilst scooting down a slope. Desperate to finally let go, but wanting to preserve my shoes I sat carefully in a slightly cupped outcrop of rock, reclining like I was taking on the last of the watery afternoon sun before finally relaxing and letting my tortured bladded have its relief. The pee burst out of me through my sopping shorts into my jeans, filling the little basin I was sat in with warmth as it slowed to an exhausted trickle before finally stopping. 

I sat for a few minutes enjoying the feeling of the pissy denim cooling on my skin before snapping a couple of pictures of the damage and cleaning up to head back. Walking back through town was a bit of a thrill, knowing that I'd soaked my jeans only minutes earlier and wondering if anyone would notice that I was wearing different jeans to when I'd walked through a little earlier. 

So that was effort to turn a boring errand into an adventure today, the jeans are now drying on my radiator, and might see another little walk out before they get cleaned. Probably only milk from the shop or something as they might smell a bit after today. As a side note I peed these the first time trying to do a video, they're really not as good as I'd hoped for wetting on camera, they're don't stain as much as I'd like and it doesn't really spread much. Something you might be able to see on the hastily shot photos I've attached. 

20180828_160253.jpg

20180828_160303.jpg

20180828_160319.jpg

20180828_160734.jpg

20180828_160749.jpg

Great account n pics ?

Sooo. It's been a long time since I've been active here. It's also a long time since I've done something like this. I mean, I have a small bladder so I kinda need to hold fairly often and sometimes I just push it as far as possible if I'm feeling comfortable enough but I haven't wet myself in ages. And when I last did, I had diapers. 

I feel kinda lost with this stuff atm, it almost feels like I'm doing something completely new even tho I've done these things many many times before. Not sure how to describe what I mean. 

Anyway, I have no clue what will happen or where will I end with my hold but for now the plan is finish my coffee. (It's cold, eww). I've already drank one cup (4-5dl) this morning but I used the bathroom just before I started to write this. But as I said, I have a small bladder...

Ugh, damn I'm tired. I've actually been up the whole night. I was really anxious and couldn't sleep because of that. Then something happened and my mind started to wander and I caught this urge to try this. I feel really odd tbh. Not sure what to think about all of this. 

Almost finished my coffee. I should change my pants, just in case. Don't feel comfy in these what I'm wearing rn. Hmm. I think I'm gonna change into my khaki green leggings... Yeah, that'll do. Also, end of coffee. Time to get some water.

Ok, 500ml cold, refreshing water next to me. I already start to feel a tiny need to go. I wonder if I'll get to finish all my water...

3 minutes ago, OmoNinja said:

Damn, you should probably get some rest

I should, yes. I'd probably still just get anxious again if I went to bed now. Not tired enough to just drift off immediately, so I'll sit at pc and hold for now. Too tired to do anything productive or interesting but not tired enough to go to sleep. Every day struggles. ?

Just noticed I'm already half way through my water. How and when? I think I need to slow down a bit but I'm kinda nervous. I need to pee more badly now but it still isn't too hard to handle. My stomach feels pretty full tho.