Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, cloud said:

I'm finishing off a mug of detox tea, and I've been drinking water (and peeing about once an hour) for the past few hours. Currently at around a 3.5/10 on the desperation scale. This tea made me thirsty, so I'm drinking a lot of water now. I wonder if I can hold it another 90 minutes without any major leaks?

Good luck! Keep us posted!

4 minutes ago, barelybursting said:

run your hands under warm water while pressing your bladder against a counter for 2 minutes @cloud

OH MY GOD that was so hard. That may have been the hardest challenge I've ever had this early in a hold. I literally felt like I was going to pee myself the entire time, and I think the only thing that saved me was that my crotch was pressed up against the cabinet below the sink. (And I may have eased up on the pressure once in a while, though I never stopped pressing!) I leaked about the size of a tennis ball, but I'm okay now.

2 minutes ago, barelybursting said:

Hmm okay how about no holding yourself and you have to sit still for five minutes, for every leak you have to ake a large gulp of water.

Forty seconds in and I'm already holding in a serious urge. My legs are crossed at the ankles. I'm starting to think it was a good idea to move from my couch. Ugh, typos. I'm literally shaking a little with how difficult this is. Half way there. Ooooh it's bad. I really want to move around. Almost leaked but stopped it. Tough to think in long sentences, can't you tell? Three minutes! Oh my god hold it. No leaks but it wants to come out. A minute and a half left. Closing my eyes and clenching my jaw. I can feel a little almost dribble...it's right at the edge. Forty seconds left! Come on come on looking at the seconds go by does not help at all. Twenty to go. No leaks hold it hold it five four three two one oh my god done.

Not sure if I let any out on that one, but if I did it was just a drop or two. Whew, these are getting difficult quickly. I'd say I'm at an 8, but these challenges are rocketing me straight to 9.5.

Just now, barelybursting said:

Hmmmm ok let's see if I cant think of an even better challenge... How about you try to do the splits as best you can while listening to running watersounds on youtube

For how long?

I just dribbled a few times, but I stopped it. Getting to 9/10 now. It's like every time I relax even for a second, a little leak comes out. Time to focus.

For a minute. Then do 25 squats and 20 pushups

Done! The splits were by far the hardest...I leaked a few more times, but my underwear absorbed it so no drops got on the floor. The squats and push-ups were actually pretty easy, though I could feel gravity pulling on my bladder during the push-ups. I think something about moving around helps me hold for some reason. 

Hmm how about you stand still and no holding again, this time for 10 minutes.... pressing your bladder every 30 seconds with 30 second breaks in between

Um I'm one minute in and pressing made me leak a constant trickle fuck it is going down my legs pressing again

pressing made me pe and it's still keaing out I'm in a puddle now it's so hard pressing

pressing again made me totally pee, I'm in a huge puddle and my bladder is not empty but pressing again fuck

every time I press more just comes out, I've completely peed all over myself...I think I'm going to stop this and get a towel, I'm totally soaked