Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ronyo said:

I'm gonna hold this evening while playing games, I've locked my bathroom so I don't have any excuses too early.

Whenever I do a hold, playing a game that’s fast paced and I can’t pause helps me last big time. My go to lately is CoD WWII Zomies since I’m pretty good at it and it keeps me thinking. Once I die though, or the game is over and we’re out of the action my need jumps straight up front. Alas, I could never get myself to wet I front of the game as much as I try I seem to have a tough bladder. I just leak a lot then my need dies down. I want to absolutely lose control but that has never happened to me. 

Annnnnyway, you have any planned challenges or anything? How are you out of 10 right now? How long do you think you’ll last lil’ fluff butt? ? 

4 minutes ago, Keoce said:

Annnnnyway, you have any planned challenges or anything? How are you out of 10 right now? How long do you think you’ll last lil’ fluff butt? ? 

Breath hold challenges when I'm needy, and I dunno I just started so not very high? And I have no idea I go to bed around 11pm GMT +0 and that's in four hours, so we'll see how the night goes.

As for games I haven't decided what to play whilst killing time.

3 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

Breath hold challenges when I'm needy, and I dunno I just started so not very high? And I have no idea I go to bed around 11pm GMT +0 and that's in four hours, so we'll see how the night goes.

As for games I haven't decided what to play whilst killing time.

Oh, I’ve bever tried holding my breath. I’m usually pretty conscious of my breathing during the urgent parts of a hold. I try to keep it slow and regular. 

Does holding your breath tend to knock you off your edge a bit? 

What games do you have? PS4, Xbox, pc? o3o

11 minutes ago, Keoce said:

Oh, I’ve bever tried holding my breath. I’m usually pretty conscious of my breathing during the urgent parts of a hold. I try to keep it slow and regular. 

Does holding your breath tend to knock you off your edge a bit? 

What games do you have? PS4, Xbox, pc? o3o

It's a technique developed for people with shy bladders, actually. The idea is that as you hold your breath your body relaxes the muscles.

And I play PC and PS4, though without PS Plus nothing multiplayer in the latter.

3 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

It's a technique developed for people with shy bladders, actually. The idea is that as you hold your breath your body relaxes the muscles.

And I play PC and PS4, though without PS Plus nothing multiplayer in the latter.

Sounds like a good challenge indeed. Are you up for any others like no touching, no moving, bladder pushes, squats/stretches, hand in warm water, looking at the toilet, etc etc? 

I watched Jacksepticeye play Refunct recently. I bought it myself. $3, for a relaxing first person parkcore game on PC. Great soundtrack.

11 minutes ago, Keoce said:

Sounds like a good challenge indeed. Are you up for any others like no touching, no moving, bladder pushes, squats/stretches, hand in warm water, looking at the toilet, etc etc? 

I watched Jacksepticeye play Refunct recently. I bought it myself. $3, for a relaxing first person parkcore game on PC. Great soundtrack.

When I'm actually needy for the toilet, I think I'm in the build-up phase currently, then yeah sure.

Never heard of that one.