Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Ello everyone Val here, I've decided that while I am writing my next story that I should post another real time desperation here on this portion of the site. Just a heads up currently my bladder is mostly empty at most a 2/10 as I did just wake up recently and I've only just started putting a water bottle away. Feel free to recommend me anything you wish to read about me doing or even if you just wanna chat while I squirm, buuuut to let you know I'm still wearing what I went to sleep in( just long sleeve shirt that's to big for me and White panties that's it) I'll keep an eye out and most likely respond In an hour or so once I start filling up my bladder so see you then ^_^

Just a little update for me I've now finished my first water bottle and I'm currently half way through my second one. my little bladder gets full pretty quickly if I'm not careful with what I drink so i'm sure that while I'm only at a 3 or 4/10 i'll soon be desperate quite soon. I'm going to go ahead and get some food here soon and then I'll go ahead and get back to writing my other story.

Okay I kinda need to pee now I've easily worked myself up to a 6 now, I've started to rock in my chair as I type and I'm downing another water bottle as I type this. It's pouring rain outside right now and I hope that it still is raining in a few so I can go outside and torture myself to the sounds of the rain, every once and a while I need to go ahead and hold myself in my chair. I'm hoping soon I get to relieve myself soon.

Sadly Faith gets home soon so I had to cut it a little early, but I went ahead and went outside wearing the exact same thing I was wearing this morning just a pair of panties and my to big for me shirt. Thankfully it just looks like i'm wearing a dress, still I peaked my head outside to make sure no one was in the breezeway to see me. As soon as I made sure I was alone I went outside and heard the downpour of rain that was coming from right next to me. After being outside for a moment I was hit with a heavy chill and it made my need to pee feel all that worse. I ran over to the edge holding myself and felt the water hit my skin and start to make my shirt become see through. giggling knowing that no one was here but anyone on my floor could come out at any time I lift my shirt up to expose my panties and let the stream start. Moaning out to myself I smile as the stream blends into the rain that is falling onto me. As I finish up I stand around in the rain for a little while longer to let the lingering warmth go away and check out the yellowing my panties got from all my pee. knowing the longer I stay out here the higher the change someone sees more of me than I want them to, so I run back inside my apartment. Sadly everything felt rushed, but it still  felt good to feel the rain fall on me while I peed through my panties outside ^_^