Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest wetguy917

feeling very full right now. haven't gone in over 9 hours, while drinking regular amount of fluids. got home about an hour ago and have opened a couple of beers.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

Woke up about 30 minutes ago and had not peed in 10 hours prior.  Already at 8 on 10 scale and hand holding sometimes during difficult waves of having to pee.

Gonna try holding as long as I can.

Ooooooo exciting times

Since I wrote 40 minutes ago, I guess I was actually already at a 10/10, not 8/10.

So, to help make sure this hold could be longer, I let out about 5 seconds pee - outside, sunrise, on the grass, then stopped. That was hard!

Before I wrote that prev. message, I had just finished a 20 oz. cup of coffee.  I'm now drinking the second cup.  The 5-second pee brought me back down off the edge of bursting, but I already can tell things are going to get difficult pretty soon.  FYI:  I am wearing white cotton undies.  Quite certain there will be leakages in them before 30-60 more minutes.

15 minutes ago, JamieLove said:

just don't think about waterfalls ?

LOL!  That really doesn't bother me (personally).  However putting my hands in running water can be absolutely torturous when I am super desperate.

Meanwhile, sad to say that I had to interrupt my most recent desperate hold.  I had to use toilet because I also had to poo.  And no matter how much I try to restrain the flow of pee with physical holding and pinching and anything else, it's just not possible for me - so I had to let out a rather major flow of pee at same time ?

However, I did finish that 2nd coffee cup (20 oz times 2 this AM), and I am now drinking from a water bottle - so I am certain this will be starting up again later.

14 minutes ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

Laying outside on a lounge chair in brilliant 9:30AM sunshine. It's helping to lie on my stomach to lower my pee urge.  Standing up requires major pee dancing so this feels much better for the moment.

Will work on my sun tan lines next 45 mins or so.

Snapped a quick pic

IMG_20180601_093841.jpg

how bad u gotta pee?