Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Right now is hour number 3 of a total 11 hour drive.  I was trying to reach the Kansas border from near Denver at the start Before my first pee.  I was just 25 more miles to go,  and my bladder was absolutely bursting.  The highway exits here are very far apart.   I held for too long without an escape.   At the absolute bursting point I jumped off the interstate at the next exit.   And as I pulled the emergency brake and jumped out of the car, it was already too late  and I was leaking uncontrollably in my jeans.  My first purely accidental wetting.

I still have 8 Hours more Drive  time.   I don’t plan to reach the point of bursting again, but who knows? 

P. S.  Infrequent cell phone connections in these no man’s land.   Further updates as I can.

E317163F-8323-41AE-8EB5-ACCED1D00C6F.jpeg

9 minutes ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

Right now is hour number 3 of a total 11 hour drive.  I was trying to reach the Kansas border from near Denver at the start Before my first pee.  I was just 25 more miles to go,  and my bladder was absolutely bursting.  The highway exits here are very far apart.   I held for too long without an escape.   At the absolute bursting point I jumped off the interstate at the next exit.   And as I pulled the emergency brake and jumped out of the car, it was already too late  and I was leaking uncontrollably in my jeans.  My first purely accidental wetting.

I still have 8 Hours more Drive  time.   I don’t plan to reach the point of bursting again, but who knows? 

P. S.  Infrequent cell phone connections in these no man’s land.   Further updates as I can.

E317163F-8323-41AE-8EB5-ACCED1D00C6F.jpeg

Wow! Nice leak fella! How wet were your undies? ?

22 minutes ago, Uniee said:

Very brave

Well, round 2 has already happened as well.   Just made a second desperate pull off the road,  and took a dirt road about 100 m off Kansas highway 27  to avoid being seen by other cars.

I thought of the idea to measure my output,  so I decided I would try to Pee back in to the Lipton tea bottle  that I just guzzled.  I had unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans and taken off my seatbelt to prepare a bit.

As I jumped out of the car with my phone/camera and pee bottle in hand  I was already spurting.   Video going with one hand, and the other hand holding a bottle and my penis  while dancing the pee dance  was crazy difficult.   Plenty of pee did not make it into the bottle and I wasn’t able to fill it sadly.

Might upload the video later although I doubt many will watch it.

2 minutes ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

Well, round 2 has already happened as well.   Just made a second desperate pull off the road,  and took a dirt road about 100 m off Kansas highway 27  to avoid being seen by other cars.

I thought of the idea to measure my output,  so I decided I would try to Pee back in to the Lipton tea bottle  that I just guzzled.  I had unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans and taken off my seatbelt to prepare a bit.

As I jumped out of the car with my phone/camera and pee bottle in hand  I was already spurting.   Video going with one hand, and the other hand holding a bottle and my penis  while dancing the pee dance  was crazy difficult.   Plenty of pee did not make it into the bottle and I wasn’t able to fill it sadly.

Might upload the video later although I doubt many will watch it.

Would love to see the vid 

I have to pee so bad. I have been holding for almost 10hours. Was going to be able to pee now at 830cst, but someone added time. Now 30 more minutes and spreading my legs over toilet for next 10.

I normally have a strong capacity, but am so unsure right now. I don't want to have an accident since I'm with family, but you're welcome to send me challenges if you're on. Hopefully I make it to 9pm, but I am so not sure. I drank some vodka and I think alcohol makes my bladder super weak.

The 11-hour drive was a challenging day in so many ways. I think I should not have done so many desperate holds lately (multiple days this week). Evidently I had far faster build up from level 5 or 6 directly to 10. I had 4 pee stops in 11 hours. I thought I was staying in safety margins but it really wasn’t the case. 2 of my stops were at times I had to leap from the car on a rural road and just whip out as fast as I could while the pee started flowing uncontrollably. I’ve really never experienced this sensation of loss of control so badly.

Anyway, the one stop that wasn’t as rushed, I stripped off shoes, socks, and jeans and let loose in my already wet undies from the earlier time.  Video is here...

D2263236-E068-4F03-98F5-6F7F8D39BD03.MOV 3E8A6A31-0B56-447F-9E32-1D00DC347937.MOV
39 minutes ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

The 11-hour drive was a challenging day in so many ways. I think I should not have done so many desperate holds lately (multiple days this week). Evidently I had far faster build up from level 5 or 6 directly to 10. I had 4 pee stops in 11 hours. I thought I was staying in safety margins but it really wasn’t the case. 2 of my stops were at times I had to leap from the car on a rural road and just whip out as fast as I could while the pee started flowing uncontrollably. I’ve really never experienced this sensation of loss of control so badly.

Anyway, the one stop that wasn’t as rushed, I stripped off shoes, socks, and jeans and let loose in my already wet undies from the earlier time.  Video is here...

D2263236-E068-4F03-98F5-6F7F8D39BD03.MOV 3E8A6A31-0B56-447F-9E32-1D00DC347937.MOV

Nice! Do u have the peeing in the bottle vid?

2 hours ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

Note to self... don’t watch these videos with over full bladder (may have started weeing in my knickers) ... now gotta try and regain enough control to get to toilet..

very sexy video x